or Connect

Posts by GradSchooler

My grandparents, before they died, owned one of the few remaining pen shops in Western Canada (it's the Vancouver Pen Shop, for those who are interested). I've been around fountain pens my whole life. I think my very first was a Lamy Safari when I was about 7 years old. Now I use a Waterman Hemisphere as a day-to-day beater pen and a Mont Blanc Starwalker at home which my grandmother gave to me as a graduation present when I finished my B.A.. My students (who are now of...
I like them. But it's hard to tell how they will look without knowing what your face shape is.
Thanks for the help all. I picked up a Burberry coat in B&S.
Quote: Originally Posted by LSeca Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille is what you need. This is around 130-170 dollars retail (1.7 ounce) and marketed as a unisex scent, the main component is tobacco and it is a very masculine scent. +1 for TF Tobacco Vanille. Very masculine and lasts the whole day. Hell, I have a sample card from a month ago that still carries the scent.
Title pretty much says it all. Need a new raincoat as the one I currently have is 100% polyester (preSF purchase) and doesn't breathe. I sweat so much when I wear it I might as well not have. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.
Equus leather
I don't know. Unstructured suit to a funeral seems a little disrespectful to me. I tend to think of unstructured suits as being more appropriate for party/casual settings where you can let loose a little. Unless this is a very untraditional funeral, I'm not sure that's the appearance you want to give.
Gotta get me a pair of these when I get the chance. They have a very Nucky Thompson vibe which appeals to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by DerekS what a complete douche. I live in nashville and this "look" is whats popular. fecking horrible. Country music stars have always been known for their fashion sense
^^ if that's the case, that's completely asinine for a service you pay for. I could understand if it were free for the life of the shoe or something...