or Connect

Posts by GradSchooler

So have we now seen the entire Fall/Winter collection? If so, I'm really disappointed. Where were the beautiful flannel check three-piece Washingtons?
Luxire has never turned down a special request. So I imagine four weeks from now he would have received a Mohel in the mail.
I think it is because they are out of stock, if I am not mistaken.
Can anyone with a Sienna comment on how structured the shoulders are compared with the Napoli? If I took my typical size the shoulders would be a little snug, but I'm concerned that if I size up they might sit strangely because I get the impression that they aren't at structured as compared with the Napoli (I currently have Napolis, which is why I use it as a comparison point).
Yeah, the size advisor is terrible. It recommends sizes based on how the suits fit on their models (i.e. ass exposingly short and ballcrushingly tight). Beware: their MTM program seems to do the same regardless of how the client wants the suit to fit.
Can anyone recommend any brands that are comparable to Suit Supply in terms of price and quality? Preferably with websites that are easy to order from as well.
I imagine it is much like a knit tie? I actually really like the look of the knot. I might try this myself. What grenadine is that?
Is that the midnight blue fina?
Anyone know if there are any more Washington's coming for the F/W collection?