or Connect

Posts by GradSchooler

Great looking collars! Which collar is that? Also, where did you get those top two ties?
What do I think? I think I will take a pair of each in 10.5!
What's the MTO surcharge?
@Luxire what is the process for getting custom shoes done? Also, I'd like to get a suit done up but I don't have anything that fits me well enough to send in for copying. I recall there was some discussion earlier about a $75 canvas jacket that could be created using measurements and then altered to use as a reference? Is that correct? If so, how do I go about ordering it?
David - do you know when you might be restocking the macclesfield silk prints? There were a few I had been looking at that have sold out. Hoping I didn't miss my chance.
It's not just you. I've been holding my breath for a grey check Washington but I don't think it's going to happen.
I've never seen a Suit Supply MTM that wasn't overly tight and short. It's one of the things that's kept me from taking the plunge and getting one for myself. I like the quality of fabric and construction, but they don't seem to grasp that not everyone wants to dress like a runway model.
Anyone know what the lapel width on the Sienna is?
@unipair do you have a price guide for international purchases? With straight conversion the price ends up being much higher than your competitors.
Looking great! Lasts?