or Connect

Posts by GradSchooler

@Luxire what is the process for getting custom shoes done? Also, I'd like to get a suit done up but I don't have anything that fits me well enough to send in for copying. I recall there was some discussion earlier about a $75 canvas jacket that could be created using measurements and then altered to use as a reference? Is that correct? If so, how do I go about ordering it?
David - do you know when you might be restocking the macclesfield silk prints? There were a few I had been looking at that have sold out. Hoping I didn't miss my chance.
It's not just you. I've been holding my breath for a grey check Washington but I don't think it's going to happen.
I've never seen a Suit Supply MTM that wasn't overly tight and short. It's one of the things that's kept me from taking the plunge and getting one for myself. I like the quality of fabric and construction, but they don't seem to grasp that not everyone wants to dress like a runway model.
Anyone know what the lapel width on the Sienna is?
@unipair do you have a price guide for international purchases? With straight conversion the price ends up being much higher than your competitors.
Looking great! Lasts?
@Kentwang Have you ever considered doing MTO shoes? Different materials in some of your designs or other slight alterations, etc?
I was under the impression that the GMTO program was based on customer submissions. Is that not the case? They just put up what they want and see if people buy in?
Can anyone comment on how long it typically takes to hear back from Meermin about setting up a GMTO? I emailed them last week and haven't heard anything yet.