or Connect

Posts by GradSchooler

Thought I'd post here and see if there was any interest before I put an ad in the menswear buy and sell: I've got five NWT Napoli 38R solid staple suits that I'm selling (navy, mid-blue, charcoal, mid-grey, and light grey). Never been worn, no tailoring. Bought them in anticipation of starting a new job but have since put on some weight and they won't fit. it's too late to return them but I'd be happy to pass them along to fellow SS enthusiasts at a fair price. PM if...
Very nice! Have you ever considered doing the Fremont II in navy calf?
This looks promising. I particularly like the side-adjusters on the trousers and the non-pleated shoulder. Now if only they could drop the buttoning point by an inch...
Beautiful! Where did you get those?
Fair enough. It was just a surprise to see a tie clip and pair of cufflinks cost $13 to ship when it used to be a few dollars.
@kentwang the shipping prices seem to have increased substantially for small orders. What happened? I used to order cufflinks for minimal shipping cost....
@Kent - I've got sort of a weird body shape since gaining some weight (18.5 shoulder, 44 chest) and I'm wondering which size of jacket I should order from you for MTM. I might be running as a political candidate in our upcoming election and I want to make sure I look my best.
Apologies if this has been covered before in this thread (I couldn't find anything on it) but has anyone tried the new(?) Luxury suits? The half-canvassed ones with horn buttons and viscose lining? I'm looking for something classically British and am curious about the quality.
Justin, is it possible to do a group MTO and avoid the surcharge, as other shoemakers do?
Great looking collars! Which collar is that? Also, where did you get those top two ties?