or Connect

Posts by Rich0116

If you're a hard user of socks I might shy away from the pricier socks as they can wear out if not cared for properly. That said, I've worn my socks pretty well (I'm a teacher so I'm on my feet all day, walking around, going from meeting to class and such - definitely not a desk job) and I've only managed to wear a very small hole in one sock at the toe after almost 2 years. Also, this was one of the first socks I bought so it got worn pretty hard; now that I have a real...
^^This is what drove me, finally, to pay top-dollar for socks: the ability to buy properly sized socks. *Such* a difference, not just in aesthetics but in feel as well.
OTC FTW. Skinny trousers may not be friendly to them, but.../shrug And don't sell wool socks short; I've found that a good merino wool is a great boon in winter and very comfy even on warmer days of fall and spring. The biggest advantage: they keep my feet bone dry. I wear Gammarelli and love them to death, and I'm likely to pick up a few Bresciani from Will at ASW soonish.
us36, if it happens. Would definitely be interested. Good luck.
Every other Monday is a dangerous day now in my house...I suspect my wife is contemplating hiding the plastic from me until the tie/square-lust has passed. But it never will...
RARE Tom Ford for Gucci by Zegna Black Pinstripe Jacket Sport Coat Blazer 42L NR Name drop much?
Any of those roughly 8US?
FWIW, I am.
Umm...the shirts are Made-to-Measure. They make them according to your own measurements. So yes.It's too early to tell yet...is bad troll bad?