or Connect

Posts by Rich0116

Short answer to the title-question: In America today....yes.
Wish there was more Donegal fabric in this round, but oh well. These all look fab. Waiting on the new line of trousers...been putting off all trouser purchases till I see what's in store.
Hot d*mn, but those AS are nice. I might have to bite the bullet and grab a pair of the Moore because those are some sweeeeeeeeeet looking shoes.
I wear a light purple with a brown belt/shoes combo but they're almost burgundy so I don't know if it quite works for what you have in mind. I love purple as a color. I worry a bit about the shirt you linked though...that tie is rather strong by itself and might do better against a plainer background. With a simple white shirt and khakis I think it'd do well with anything but the lightest of browns as an accent.
"pit-to-pit" It's the chest measurement of a jacket taken by measuring from under one armpit to the other.
Saphir's Mahagoni cream might do you, although it might be a touch too red.Nice shoes.
This makes me want to frame the certificate and hang it up on my wall at work. Can't wait till my belt arrives...praying to the Customs gods for smooth sailing!
This: http://www.styleforum.net/t/4084/stain-removal-guide I used the full-on vinegar - Oxy-Clean soak - washing procedure maybe once a year or so on my most worn shirts and it got them fresh as new, all around the collar and in the pits too. Fortunately I've managed to enlarge my shirt wardrobe to such an extent that no shirt gets worn more than twice a month nowadays but I can attest to the effectiveness of this method. It was a life (and money) saver. Otherwise,...
First off, why are you wearing a suit and no tie? Kidding aside, IMO the "rules" don't change that much without a tie. Stick to plain colors or simple patterns for a more conservative look; don't explicitly "match" your PS with any other part of your outfit; try to pick a fabric that provides some textural contrast or interest; etc...I like the idea of a bolder silk PS when going tie-less, especially if you're tie-less with a suit. When I'm tie-less it's usually with...