or Connect

Posts by Rich0116

I'd definitely go with the 2-pair then. Black captoe and brown wingtip. Win.
Best wishes to gshen and all as they move up. The squares I have from him are among my favorites and most worn.
So got my belt (Aus Nut, West End Nickel buckle) the other day, about 2 weeks after it shipped. A curse upon US Customs! No photos at the moment, but a couple of observations: - The leather is amazingly supple yet feels substantial. For its (incredibly light) weight it feels hefty in the hand. - The craftsmanship is amazing. A tip of the hat to Charlie and everyone else at Equus for crafting a superior product at a great price (even if it was at or under cost in the...
Short answer to the title-question: In America today....yes.
Wish there was more Donegal fabric in this round, but oh well. These all look fab. Waiting on the new line of trousers...been putting off all trouser purchases till I see what's in store.
Hot d*mn, but those AS are nice. I might have to bite the bullet and grab a pair of the Moore because those are some sweeeeeeeeeet looking shoes.
I wear a light purple with a brown belt/shoes combo but they're almost burgundy so I don't know if it quite works for what you have in mind. I love purple as a color. I worry a bit about the shirt you linked though...that tie is rather strong by itself and might do better against a plainer background. With a simple white shirt and khakis I think it'd do well with anything but the lightest of browns as an accent.
"pit-to-pit" It's the chest measurement of a jacket taken by measuring from under one armpit to the other.
+1,000,000