Originally Posted by Dbear
Looking for a 2nd pair of jeans. Currently wearing the N+F momo collab, skinny guy.
I want the same cut, but something a little different. What do you suggest?
Is the broken...
Originally Posted by johnH123
^^^ Maybe it's time for me to finally pick up some N&F (and you're Canadian...buy local and all that stuff).
You guys are going to hate me...
Which style fits closest to...
Originally Posted by light94
I don't plan on selling them, but it seems like their stacking a little too much? Don't think cuffing would look too good either
They don't look terriblelike that, but I...
Originally Posted by AirRayAllen
i was wondering, did they take the discount off automatically during the checkout? thanks
If I remember correctly when I ordered, they billed the price without...
Originally Posted by acl1
to those asking questions, please read through this thread. 99% of questions have been answered, some with pics, and the other 1% are pretty obvious like what is belt size - size up...