or Connect

Posts by mbalder2

Located in Chicago Seldom used CdgShirt Nylon Duffle Jacket in XL! Amazing color! Looking for $260 shipped. Best
Here's the deal- I bought this jacket 1-2 years ago and havenever worn it. I don't believe that there's anything wrong with it. Standard hoodless duffle. The size 52 is more akin to Gloverall sizing. With that said, I am selling this for the low price of $25+ shipping. Due to the weight of the jacket, shipping will be cheapest if sent via standard post. I will give you a quote when you let me know where you are located. I'm in Chicago, so meets ups are def...
SOLD
Both $80 each, buy both for $150 shipped Prada marked size 10, fit bigger (like US 11-11.5). Come with original box. Could use a new sole. Barneys size 44. Awesome shoe. Navy color with blue sole. No box.
Worn less than 10 times. Comes with box, shoe horn and shoe bags. Midsoles have begun to yellow from Brown suede. AMAZING shoes. Don't wear them enough and need $$. Looking for $300 OBO.
Unhemmed. Worn 12-15 times, usually just to class. Sz. 34, looking for $225.
Worn sparingly. Some of the Blue over dye is starting to wear... That's expected. Comes with box and cloth. Sz. 11. Stunning shoes. Looking for $225 OBO
Used. Come with case and cleaning cloth. Looking for $105, NO LOWBALL OFFERS. I'd rate about 7.5/10
For sale: Moncler Montgenevre in Navy Wool. Size 5 (XL). Worn several times last winter. Looking for $600 OBO. Removable hood. PM me or email me mbalder2@gmail.com with any questions.
For sale: Louis Vuitton Damier Bonnet. This is from a few seasons ago. Retail was upwards of $500 I believe. No box or receipt. Worn 15-20 times last winter. Asking $140 plus shipping! FIRM SOLD PM me with any questions, or : mbalder2@gmail.com