or Connect

Posts by ZhiMingBuFanDe

The Man with the Iron Fists soundtrack, while not exclusively rap, is probably my favorite album of the year. Lyrically, Lupe has been on point as ever, but something was missing from F&L II. I think the absence of Gemini, Bishop G and Santos have had a substantial affect on his music. Even more so, there are a lot of other factors like production, cohesiveness, shitty songs like Battle Scars and maybe even a lack of realness. Lupe's been falling off since Lasers, I...
I liked Avec.
My mother is looking to move down from San Francisco to Burlingame, and plans to downsize and stay in Burlingame indefinitely . Her house in SF is paid off, and I would guess it to be worth around $1.2M. She's looking into apartments or houses with less sq. footage, and wants to either sell and buy or rent and rent. I'm unfamiliar with real estate so I wonder if any other SF members can chime in. Thanks!
The Jantzen fit thread.
Bought about 8 months ago, I've been the only owner. Retail is about $900. The jacket is from S2A's FW 09/10 collection. Has a sherpa collar, a quilted lining with red accents, an interior pocket, four pockets (layered so there only looks like there is only two), and a small pocket patch on the arm. Fits true to size. Lining: 50% acetate/50% viscose Sherpa collar: Not sure, probably polyester. Measurements: Length from BOC: 27.5" P2P: 20" S2S: 17.5" Arm length:...
These sneakers were BNIB, and I love them, but they're too big. Retail is ~$600. -They still glow really nicely, I've had them for like 8 months. -Soles are dirty, but otherwise, there is no noticeable wear. You can still read -Slight orange spot on the left side of the right shoe, unnoticeable unless if someone was going to specifically look for it. No blemishes otherwise. -Slightly creased around toebox area. Would give these an 8.5/10. Color is like a pastel green,...
Time seems to move slower in San Diego...
Beautiful jacket, but I'm afraid it's not for me. 75% wool/20% nylon/5% cashmere. There is a removable knit scarf thing on the inside. Subtle herringbone pattern on the coat. Comes w/ all tags and such. Only tried on for a bit and worn around the house. Purchased directly from South Willard. Works for a true 38/40.