or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Robbed.
Lynch is an animal man. This game is far more entertaining than the AFC game. I'm looking for a Hawks Broncos SB at this point, which was the general prediction before the season started if I'm not mistaken. I just want Peyton to get another ring at this point to top off a ridiculous season and more importantly tie Eli. Peyton doesn't deserve to retire with less hardware than little brother. Edit: I miss Boldin
Having a little bit of fun at work at work today: (Too lazy to crop out the rest of the square, which went with what I actually wore in til I got bored... Slow day)
GOAT thread You rule, Synth- thanks so much for writing this all up and sacrificing your body for the greater enjoyment of "THE Styleforum" (I guess Gary Drinkwater isn't the only one who says that after all!)
The missing picture/fabric from Gary's post: S4A0614 / Work Shirt / Blue / Red Newport Plaid
Nothing much to say here. Necklace has been sold out everywhere for a while and has prob been worn 3 times. $100 shipped. PM with any questions. Thanks!
I don't use this wallet anymore so I figured I'd throw it up here for some quick cash. Red leather, made in Italy and comes with a little mirror you can check yourself out with discreetly or obnoxiously- The choice is yours! The leather could probably use some conditioning or you can go forward with the beat up look. $100 Shipped PM with any questions. Thanks!
Hey guys, just a quick heads up- Looks like some of our SS14 order is ready to go! The following pieces will ship to us by the end of next week: S4A0614 Work Shirt Blue/Red Newport Plaid XS>XL $180.00 S4A0615 Work Shirt Lt Blue/Red/Orange Newport Plaid XS>XL $180.00 Work Shirt/Miner Shirt Navy/Red/White Madras Plaid (Have yet to receive final confirmation on this one, will edit later) XS>XL $180.00 S4A0929 Lafayette Shirt Navy/Green/Yellow Madras Plaid S4A0929 XS>XL...
Bought this from user 4saken a while back and I don't want to mess around with shortening the jacket, so I'd rather just get back what I paid for it- $200 + shipping. This is a great deal on a fantastic staple FW piece, so don't miss out! PM me with any questions, but his original photos and description should just about cover it all: Martin Greenfield charcoal flannel suit Size 38R, tailored by Hayel & Son (arguably the best tailors in Sydney) Worn a number of times,...
I pretty much did this with one of the items listed for sale in my sig. It cost me a substantial amount to get the shoulders redone, and though the shoulders came out how I wanted them in the end, I ended up losing more weight in the body and I just decided not to throw any more money toward the jacket and suck everything in further, ultimately disproportioning the whole jacket trying to emulate what should just be the next size down. I'd recommend you not get carried away...