or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

This is awesome, + for the Yankees Ebbets Field cap
Nah son, it's not happening as of right now because of lack of response, but I think you can still e-mail and say you'd do it and hopefully if enough people do things might change for the better (Or so I understand). I haven't e-mailed yet but I plan to when I'm ready to commit 100% with deposit; if nothing comes of it I would imagine I can just move that $ towards another jacket.
Kid Cudi's "Indicud" leaked today- listening now. I cannot handle any more disappointment from this man so I really hope it delivers and I've been hyped for it. We'll see if his departure from G.O.O.D. was the right move sooner than later.
How much are those velcro highs going for on SuFu? I sold mine a few months back ago for like $200 pretty much brand new (for reference to anyone actually considering copping)... I personally think the distressed leather look on them is pretty cool, but yeah I guess it's hard to go wrong straight black as well.
This is a crazy good deal on a crazy awesome jacket...
http://independence-chicago.com/19th-century-bd-shirt/
No Olive, I'm afraid...Dk. Navy Broken Twill (As seen on End Clothing- Thanks Edd!)Natural Cotton Duck CanvasBlue ChambrayIndigo 8oz Denim
And in case you're not a L or XL we at Drinkwater's have the other sizes
Baker Jacket, they made it in Lt. Blue Patchwork and Navy Patchwork.
Edit: Sold! This thread really is amazing