or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

The "OVER Button Shawl" is actually a completely different piece than the basic "Button Shawl" that's been getting a lot of love on here, and yes, they're considerably more expensive but offer totally different heavier fabrics in addition to being constructed differently.
Yes sir- pretty much flew off the shelves.
Hey guys, we received another shipment today:F3A0896 / Work Shirt / Navy Heathered Cotton Oxford $230.00 XS > XL (Restock) [[SPOILER]] F3A0917 / Miners Shirt / Grey/Navy Heavy Twill Plaid $205.00 XS > XL [[SPOILER]] F3D0378 / Bedford Jacket / Grey All Wool Herringbone $530.00 XS > XL(I'll snap a pic of this a little later since we seem to be missing one)Call us up at (617) 547-2067, PM Gary or myself on here, or shoot us an e-mail at gary@drinkwaterscambridge.com or...
Ok, so I threw together an imgur album of the EG pieces we have left that are currently on sale. Above each image is the sale price as well as the sizes we have in stock. Some pictures came out better than others, but they should all be good enough to get the general idea across. If you have any questions or want to order something please give us a call at (617) 547-2067 (Since we're pretty busy at sale time that's really best way to get through to us right...
Haha don't worry, we have decent collection of chambray workshirts we've been building through the seasons.Working on the imgur album now of the sale items, which includes random pieces going back quite a few years. When it's ready I'll post a single link to it. Thanks for being patient, everyone!
Hey there, the pants are size 32. I had them let out but have since lost weight and they are way too big for me. The interior tag just says "Ludlow Pant" so I assume it's just the regular. Thanks for the inquiry!
Exactly this. The popover fits tighter in the chest but bellows out generously from there; It's the intended aesthetic of a really relaxed fitting tropical-wear shirt. I'm in the same boat as Shingles, I could go S/M on pretty much any EG piece depending on how I want it to fit and I've only bought the popovers in medium. For those who find the body to be too relaxed when sizing up because of the chest/shoulders, our tailor did a simple alteration for me where he just...
Like the Grey Jersey Knit from last season? Not seeing any indication of one judging from the fabrics listed... [[SPOILER]] PMs would be appreciated if possible guys- Just so we can keep this thread as an open discussion of the collection. The last thing we want is to hog the thread, especially considering the other retailers haven't posted any of their buys yet. Thanks!
It's a Dark Navy Melton Wool- 24oz.
I'm just as excited about FW13 as everyone else, but it's so damn hot (milk was a bad choice...) up here that it hurts to read the weight of some of those fabrics. My beat the heat fit today: [[SPOILER]]