or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Just sold this in a size medium as I lost weight- wouldn't mind picking it up again in the right size! Let me know if you're looking for trades or anything, but otherwise I'll keep an eye on it.
We still happen to have the Navy Uniform Serge and Wool Herringbone Bedford in my size (small) so I took some quick pics to help you guys get an idea of how they differ. I wear a size small in the Workshirt, for reference.Navy Serge [[SPOILER]] Wool Herringbone [[SPOILER]] Excuse my terrible cameraphone/posture.
Closet cleaning! Lots of great [vintage] outerwear- Brooks Brothers, Luciano Barbera, Armani, and more!Selling a lot of great stuff (a lot of it vintage) for a friend. Everything is pretty much like new with any imperfections, wear, marks, etc highlighted in the pics where applicable. Prices are all OBO, so please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions, requests, or offers. I can provide tag information where available to help those looking to find the date range...
And today we received:F3C0357 / LDT Vest / Grey Wool Herringbone Windowpane S>M $400.00 [[SPOILER]] We were only able to get small and medium, unfortunately... Sorry, guys! Still waiting to see what happens with the LDT Jacket in the same fabric, so hopefully in the end we'll have the full suit of the Irving Pants, LDT Vest, and LDT Jacket.Drinkwater's Cambridge(617) 547-2067
I really hope we don't see a bunch of these Vans collabs being marked up and re-sold by hypebeasts
Hey again, everyone- a little late in the day, but today we received:F3A0790 / Western Shirt / Black Printed Floral / Paisley Corduroy $255.00 S > L [[SPOILER]] F3F0257 / Irving Pant / Grey Wool Herringbone Windowpane $445.00 30>34 [[SPOILER]] Thanks!Drinkwater's Cambridge(617) 547-2067
^Yeah, I should just stalk your classifieds since you always have nice stuff in my size. GLWS!
FYI: We got a restock on the Miner's shirt we're carrying this season. Sizes S>XL available. See below for a pic.F3A0917 / Miners Shirt / Grey/Navy Heavy Twill Plaid $205.00 S > XL [[SPOILER]] Thanks guys!