or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Hahaha one day I'll work up the courage to take my bed-head out in public and not care how insane I look.I dug through my phone to try to find a pic I hadn't already posted here of me in EG with tamed hair. This is the only one that fit the criteria and it's from awhile back, so unfortunately it's a F/W fit:EG BakerUniversal Works Workshirt ChambrayUW Angler vestParabootBonus un-posted F/W fit:PenfieldEG Shawl Collar CardiPost O'alls FlannelcantrememberthejeansRW Iron...
Navy Cotton Twill, SS12 IIRC correctly? It's the last one anyway- XL.
Threw together a quick imgur album of the styles we have on sale this MDW. Cell phone res, but for the sake of time, it'll do for now. Sorry guys, but because it's a Friday/Saturday flash sale I wanted to get these uploaded ASAP, so for now you'll have to call, PM, or e-mail us for pricing and size availability (30% off this weekend). SS14 is at the beginning of the album and then it goes to random older seasons, totaling 56 different pieces HERE. (617) 574-2067,...
Navy Cotton Ripstop is $360, $252 this weekend.
Chauncey shirts are so functional Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Hey everyone, I've been subscribed to this thread as a lurker for a long time now, and I'm constantly blown away by the squares posted here by vendors and users alike. It's always cool to see how everyone likes to stuff their squares as well! I know Seaward & Stearn pops up in here from time to time, so I figured I'd contribute something for once and share our small buy at Drinkwater's for S/S14 from them:(x-posted from our Drinkwater's affiliate thread HERE) [[SPOILER]]...
Some of our current season pocket squares from Seaward & Stearn- Handmade and rolled in England. The squares pictured below are all priced @ $80 USD.(We have plenty more squares from previous seasons from S&S as well!) [[SPOILER]] 100% Linen [[SPOILER]] 78% Cotton, 20% Modal, 2% Cashmere [[SPOILER]] 78% Cotton, 20% Modal, 2% Cashmere [[SPOILER]] 78% Cotton, 20% Modal, 2% Cashmere [[SPOILER]] 100% Silk [[SPOILER]] 100% SilkThe first pictures in each set were taken outside...
We've carried Agave Denim in staple jean fabrics for some time now, but this season we've decided to add some more seasonal offerings as well. We stock the “Gringo” and “Pragmatist” model, which are both classic, straight-legged fits featuring a 5 pocket jean configuration with a zip fly. Handcrafted with pride in California. Gringo: Salt Creek Flex, Mood Indigo (Navy) Mill: Carlo Bonomi, Italy $240 Leucadia Flex 12 Mill: Kaihara, Japan $210 Merced Soft 12 Mill:...