or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Chauncey shirts are so functional Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Hey everyone, I've been subscribed to this thread as a lurker for a long time now, and I'm constantly blown away by the squares posted here by vendors and users alike. It's always cool to see how everyone likes to stuff their squares as well! I know Seaward & Stearn pops up in here from time to time, so I figured I'd contribute something for once and share our small buy at Drinkwater's for S/S14 from them:(x-posted from our Drinkwater's affiliate thread HERE) [[SPOILER]]...
Some of our current season pocket squares from Seaward & Stearn- Handmade and rolled in England. The squares pictured below are all priced @ $80 USD.(We have plenty more squares from previous seasons from S&S as well!) [[SPOILER]] 100% Linen [[SPOILER]] 78% Cotton, 20% Modal, 2% Cashmere [[SPOILER]] 78% Cotton, 20% Modal, 2% Cashmere [[SPOILER]] 78% Cotton, 20% Modal, 2% Cashmere [[SPOILER]] 100% Silk [[SPOILER]] 100% SilkThe first pictures in each set were taken outside...
We've carried Agave Denim in staple jean fabrics for some time now, but this season we've decided to add some more seasonal offerings as well. We stock the “Gringo” and “Pragmatist” model, which are both classic, straight-legged fits featuring a 5 pocket jean configuration with a zip fly. Handcrafted with pride in California. Gringo: Salt Creek Flex, Mood Indigo (Navy) Mill: Carlo Bonomi, Italy $240 Leucadia Flex 12 Mill: Kaihara, Japan $210 Merced Soft 12 Mill:...
Awesome! Glad everything worked out, man. That oxford is bulletproof. Def a wardrobe staple of mine as well.And if Gary raised anyone's curiosity, here's that Drinkwater's Pop-Over from this season:(X-post from our affiliate thread here)
Some quick pics of our Drinkwater's sports shirts from this season (SS14) : Small Point White Linen S>XL $180 Blue Linen S>XL $180 Small Button Down Tangerine Bengal Stripe Seersucker S>XL $145 Navy Brown Madras S>XL $145 Red Navy Orange Plaid Linen S>XL $205 Borrelli Button Down (Longer Point) Teal Purple Gingham S>XL $170 Navy Chambray S>XL $170 White Orange Blue Plaid Linen S>XL $205 Classic Button Down Red Striped Oxford S>XL $160 As usual, contact us...
Some better pics of the USNs in heather grey oxford:(The often overlooked hidden pocket shown above) [[SPOILER]] As usual, please excuse the poor lighting... The first pic I think pretty accurately shows the shade of grey. As you guys can see, these pants will be pretty easy to dress up in this fabric.
I have yet to try the 30s on, but I measured them the other day just to get an idea and got about 15.75" uncinched and 14.5" cinched. Waist aligned. Hope this helps!edit: Yeah, so I just tried them on and I'm going to make a slight correction and bump that uncinched measurement up a 1/4", as it's closer to that.