or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Got my S2A Weekender bag from Hunterr Tuesday. Fast shipping despite a busy schedule and great, honest communication. Thanks!
PM sent
Hey man, can I get a working link to a site that sells this watch? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Coal_Mining_Polak ^ I'm in the same boat (price,small wrist, age.) I love my Seiko 5 Auto for daily wear, incredibly reliable and unbelievably inexpensive (I got mine for $50!) If you're looking for dressier, than I would go with a classic American watch a la Lord Elgin, Bulova, Hamilton, Benrus, Gruen...etc. Avoid anything larger than a 40mm case. Quote: Originally Posted by Kappelan I can...
First of all, let me say that there are some BEAUTIFUL watches in this thread inspirational, even. In fact, ever since I peered at this thread in curiosity a few weeks back I've decided it's time I invest in a watch myself. Something for dressing up- which I do several times throughout the week. So this is a recommend me a watch post... I seriously don't even know where to start. I've done searches on here and since this isn't new-thread worthy I settled for this thread...
What a futile bump all hope is lost for Baltimore sports
I had a MKV GTI (The generation prior to this one- MKVI) and I LOVED it. I'm def biased since I'm a big VW/Audi fan, though. I would say it's a fairly reliable car overall. Granted, it was mentioned that VWs are notorious for their electrical bugs (I would get my check engine light if I had the radio on with the engine off and it would disappear the next time I turned it on lol), but it's a really fun daily driver with a lot energy for the low price tag. Flashing the...
I pity Kansas City. It was a nice run, Chiefs fans.
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas the ravens are just not a very good football team. it is very depressing. Most depressing of all is that i find it depressing in spite of myself. It hurts man. Every game this season(I think) the Ravens have gone into the 4th quarter with a lead only to blow it in their 4 loses or nearly blow it in various other close wins that shouldn't have come down to the wire the way they have. Last night just exposed...
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnyquest Hey everyone. Brand new here, so don't bash me if I sound incredibly stupid. I'm new to the whole dry denim thing, but am looking into a pair from A.P.C. I've done some research, but still have questions about the differences between PS and NC. Which is more tapered? And beyond that, what are the differences in fit? If I've read correctly, NC are more skinny-looking, right? Also, regarding sizing, I'm a 31 in...