or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Hispanic (Mexican/Columbian). Nothing to write home about haha. I am genuinely curious who the minority on SF is now...
I wear a baseball cap/fitted (sans stickers; curved bill) on the days I'm too lazy to do my hair w/ molding clay or when I'm just lounging/running errands. I just tuck it in under the bill so it looks like I have short hair haha. Unfortunately, lately this has become almost a daily trend. I have like a million hats as a result, even though I tend to just beat up the same 2 or 3. I lose most of them... As far as I can see, baseball caps aren't really "SF approved", but...
Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
A big thank you to my boy dmash1080. Shipped shoes immediately and I got them almost the next business day. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by hwai333 Speaking of those white MMM high tops, I recently scored a pair at my local outlet for around $70. They were marked that cheap because it was the last pair, I'm usually a 40 in most shoes, but they were 41, which still worked out. The display pair was a little dirty, kinda turned beige color, but who cares for $70 ! $70? That has to be the most ridiculous mark down of all time if those are legit. I'd be...
snowmanxl is a stand up dude, but you all probably already knew that. Bought a few cheap pieces and he still went the extra mile to give me a group deal. Thanks man!
Quote: Originally Posted by Knisse Need to praise Lanvin, my shoelaces broke, i mailed them - now they have replied and asked for address, it seems that they are shipping free laces. This is pretty cool. I'll keep it in mind, thanks for sharing dude. Random fashion thought: As my baller sneak collection slowly but surely continues to grow, I really need to step my sock game up haha
Quote: Originally Posted by dcg ^Miata, S2000 Also Z3, Toyota MR2, TT, Boxster, Solstice, SLK...though my preference would be for the first two, for various reasons. Quote: Originally Posted by Digmenow 1999 Porsche Boxter - $11500 (edgewater) Quote: Originally Posted by skalogre Yep. See above. The answer is always Miata. Looks like I have a lot of searching to do haha but you...
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah supposedly RIM might be making an app for iphone/android platforms ? i saw a link somewhere or other ... who knows Man I really hope so. The Blackberry Playbook can run Android apps, so that def lends to the possibility that RIM might hook Android up in some way. If it ever happens it will no doubt be stripped in some way, at least at launch.
My daily driver is a GMC Yukon XL, problem is I live in Hoboken NJ (across the river from Manhattan) and the parking there may be worse than NYC itself... seriously, it's a nightmare in a normal car, let alone the monster I drive. So I've been considering getting a small coupe for parking purposes and figured I might as well make it a fun convertible for the summer and my bi-weekly Boston drives. Not looking for anything pricey since it's just an on the side thing. I've...