or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Quote: Originally Posted by dcg ^Miata, S2000 Also Z3, Toyota MR2, TT, Boxster, Solstice, SLK...though my preference would be for the first two, for various reasons. Quote: Originally Posted by Digmenow 1999 Porsche Boxter - $11500 (edgewater) Quote: Originally Posted by skalogre Yep. See above. The answer is always Miata. Looks like I have a lot of searching to do haha but you...
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah supposedly RIM might be making an app for iphone/android platforms ? i saw a link somewhere or other ... who knows Man I really hope so. The Blackberry Playbook can run Android apps, so that def lends to the possibility that RIM might hook Android up in some way. If it ever happens it will no doubt be stripped in some way, at least at launch.
My daily driver is a GMC Yukon XL, problem is I live in Hoboken NJ (across the river from Manhattan) and the parking there may be worse than NYC itself... seriously, it's a nightmare in a normal car, let alone the monster I drive. So I've been considering getting a small coupe for parking purposes and figured I might as well make it a fun convertible for the summer and my bi-weekly Boston drives. Not looking for anything pricey since it's just an on the side thing. I've...
Quote: Originally Posted by pfurey the dbss sole is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Gotta get on that Gundam Sole steeze, my friend. Damn, Uncontrol, can't believe you're selling them. I remember my anticipation for your first fit pic after you announced you won the auction haha.
My gf recently said she feels like every single car she's ever seen from New Hampshire has vanity plates because people there "have nothing better to do". We later the same night she said that pulled into the driveway of a friend whose roommate is from NH, who of course had vanity plates. He explained that they're free in NH. The mystery was solved... The end (cool story, bro)
Quote: Originally Posted by origenesprit Anybody have experience with Gibson Explorers? My bandmate just got a V (reissue) and I like it a lot more than I thought I would, and have always been a big The Edge fan, so I'd like to try an Explorer. Can't afford an original '76, but I'd like to try one of the reissues from the 90's that are the Edge color. I have two 76 Explorer reissues (Cherry Red, Ebony), bought the second with the intention of...
MMM blue distressed highs are awesome, somebody kop that can do them justice- they need a permanent residence!
+1 on beaters. For those looking to get the 5 Hole Slip-On look of the Vans Authentics that can't find the CP version or just don't want to front the money, seems to be an alternative if you really want to get the style with some sort of "luxe" branding, albeit just another APC collab. Personally, I'd prob just go with straight Vans Authentics at that point for half the cash and significantly more color choices than "beige" and white w/ blue accents. --Somebody who...
SQ, break up the baller sneaker starter kit for individual purchase!
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you taking offers on MMM all black leather distressed hightops. Does this mean that the baller sneaker starter kit is being broken up? And if so, what's the breakdown? <- Pony Hair GATs in a previous life.