or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Although it often feels like the Player Hater's Ball[er Sneaker Thread] up in here, the last couple of sneakers had it coming.
YESSSSSS. My 4 Zip MDR has shipped
^ Really cool, would love to see someone rise to the occasion and take advantage of this. Experience is invaluable.
^ Simply awesome, simplethreads/lawlercon
Me too I'll be looking at week 10 next week. SOON.
I ordered a Light Dove Gray 4 Zip MDR and hope to get tracking this week. However, after looking through the gallery since then I can't help but feel I should've gone medium gray. Who knows, maybe I'll love it when it comes in and not be filled with regret haha. Idk if silver hardware was even an option when I ordered it, but I really wish it crossed my mind to at least ask for it over gunmetal
Great price, someone should kop right away. I just recently sold the same exact pair in a different size on here for a bit more within minutes of posting, if that's any indication of the demand.
Starting to get really excited for a tracking number within the next few weeks hopefully- assuming an 8 to 9 week turnaround. Prob won't get a lot of love on here, but I'm expecting a light dove grey 4 Zip MDR I will post pics whenever it goes down!
+1, would def be interested in the painted GATs. Add pics please!Edit: Just realized how old this listing is haha
Hey everyone, selling my Lanvin Black Captoes. Pictures speak for themselves- Worn a few times by me (