or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa My problem with fast food places...the sodium. With WD/IF, I can probably eat whatever I want and still be well within my caloric limit...but goddamn, all that food has a shit ton of salt. Even Subway. Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid Yea that shit is killer man. It's really in everything too, even these damn Girl Scouts cookies Seriously. I'm so afraid to know my...
Random health/exercise thought: Need to seriously quit fast food. Been trying to get serious about hitting the gym to bulk up a bit but the next day I just cave and eat terribly. I know diet/fitness is a life style change, but damn it I have terrible judgement lapses and feel so guilty after eating the crap I do. Just had the $5 box from Taco Bell. Ughhhhh. The "starting tomorrow" mentality is poisonous. I'm living proof haha. Ok, just had to vent about that. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by oboy_oboy Out with a bang it seems. Winn Perry going out of business sale=coppage. S.N.S Herning Naval hoodie was the death blow, but also some LVC and W+H t 50% off. Couldn't not do it. R.I.P. Winn Perry And damn do I need a No Cop March...
Got my S2A Weekender bag from Hunterr Tuesday. Fast shipping despite a busy schedule and great, honest communication. Thanks!
PM sent
Hey man, can I get a working link to a site that sells this watch? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Coal_Mining_Polak ^ I'm in the same boat (price,small wrist, age.) I love my Seiko 5 Auto for daily wear, incredibly reliable and unbelievably inexpensive (I got mine for $50!) If you're looking for dressier, than I would go with a classic American watch a la Lord Elgin, Bulova, Hamilton, Benrus, Gruen...etc. Avoid anything larger than a 40mm case. Quote: Originally Posted by Kappelan I can...
First of all, let me say that there are some BEAUTIFUL watches in this thread inspirational, even. In fact, ever since I peered at this thread in curiosity a few weeks back I've decided it's time I invest in a watch myself. Something for dressing up- which I do several times throughout the week. So this is a recommend me a watch post... I seriously don't even know where to start. I've done searches on here and since this isn't new-thread worthy I settled for this thread...
What a futile bump all hope is lost for Baltimore sports
I had a MKV GTI (The generation prior to this one- MKVI) and I LOVED it. I'm def biased since I'm a big VW/Audi fan, though. I would say it's a fairly reliable car overall. Granted, it was mentioned that VWs are notorious for their electrical bugs (I would get my check engine light if I had the radio on with the engine off and it would disappear the next time I turned it on lol), but it's a really fun daily driver with a lot energy for the low price tag. Flashing the...