or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt MMM hi-tops on yoox, $1200 off the B&S price Quote: Originally Posted by RegisDB9 Alright need a quick answer. I am getting a pair of Lanvins to gift. I want to make sure that this is right. So for a size 10.5 foot....the size 9 is the ideal choice correct? http://www.styleguise.net/forums/ind...ml/_/sneakers/ Lanvin has some whack sizing. I'm a 41 in CP, 41-42 in MMM (41...
Has any one checked out the new Gibson Melody Maker line? Simple as it gets, satin finishes, solid maple slab of wood, single humbucker pickup, and a wrap around bridge. There's a LP shape (obviously), but they also made Melody Maker SGs, Flying Vs, and Explorers. Being the huge Explorer fan I am, I ordered the Melody Maker Explorer this past weekend and should be getting it in this weekend. I think it's smaller than the normal 76 reissues which I'm very curious to see,...
Quote: Originally Posted by NaTionS YSL has some sick shoes but they never seem to go on sale... Seriously, either that or I've never cared to search hard enough haha. I would def kop the grey leopard YSLs for the right price. I've always been down with leopard print as well, ala Uncontrol. In high school (not THAT long ago) I had what was called "the infamous purple leopard hoody" that was a big hit. This, of course, was before I even...
How many GBs? Will wait for posted pics, but interested. GLWS!
Shoreman is one of the most reasonable sellers I've dealt with to date. Great communication, pricing, and fast shipping. Thanks man!
I had one of these last year and I def miss it. Such a fun car! Hope it finds a good home man, if you haven't posted it on vwvortex.com yet that's where you'll generate the most interest. I had people hitting me up all day on there for mine. GL!
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain Like Michael Jackson said, make that change... Gonna feel real good- JA 'MON!
Wow, I'm pretty surprised to see as many mentions of E30s as I did. Actually, the whole reason I checked this thread is because I'm looking to kop an E30 vert relatively soon, just test drove my friend's today. Convenient... I don't expect it to be perfect since its like 23 years old, but this thread has pretty much confirmed how much I should be expecting to spend yearly. Hopefully if I pull the trigger it doesn't become a nightmare!
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you Pony hair trainers sold. Nobody told me you were breaking them up! props to whoever kopped though!
Hispanic (Mexican/Columbian). Nothing to write home about haha. I am genuinely curious who the minority on SF is now...