or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Beat GATs done right. So you solved the mystery of the colorway! Predistressed or not, I think they look great. GLWS!
Been going back and forth between pulling the trigger on them. The price is right and I actually really like them, but they would hardly get any use in the rotation.
"Verizon Wireless strives to provide customers the best experience when using our network, a shared resource among tens of millions of customers. To help achieve this, if you use an extraordinary amount of data and fall within the top 5% of Verizon Wireless data users we may reduce your data throughput speeds periodically for the remainder of your then current and immediately following billing cycle to ensure high quality network performance for other users at locations...
Verizon tells us to tell our customers that 97% of people don't use over 2 GBs of data. I'm not sure where they got that figure from, but I would say most people I interact with don't use their phone to its full potential, so no, they don't go over 2 GBs. That being said, JMRouse makes a good point. Going forward the standards are becoming things like wireless syncing (iCloud, Google apps) so even now we're all starting to use more data. Granted, maybe it won't cause a...
Dammit feet why won't you grow?!
Oh God it hurts. I already missed out on the distressed high and pony hair Margielas because I didn't get the memo that you were breaking up the Baller Sneak 3 Pack.
Get your traffic cone swag on As for white Margiela highs... I don't recall ever seeing a grey worn colorway lol: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=305808If these were actually once white Idk why they were listed as "Good condition". Regardless, I like the look. If I had whites I totally wouldn't mind if they ended up looking like that.
+1. Orange > Plaid all day. Would not kop those plaid Vandals at even a steep discount.
Servers are def getting wrecked. I started off with a 15 minute update and now I'm over 70 mins.
+