or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Hey guys, looking to sell my EG 19th Century Floral shirt from this season. I've put on a bit of weight so I don't think I'm going to be wearing it any time soon and now that it's hot out I'd like to pick up some EG SS weight stuff in medium. The shirt is brand new with tags, never worn. Same exact shirt pictured here: http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.com/product/engineered-garments-br-floral-tab-collar Thanks! 6/27: Price drop before automated bump! $150. May be...
Told another member I'd shoot him a quick fit pit of my 4 Zip MDR the other day so I figured I might as well post it here too. Literally rolled out of bed and threw it on just to take the pic for him since I had promised it days ago, so forgive the bedhead haha. I put on about 10 pounds between ordering and receiving my MDR... Don't worry guys, I'm hitting the gym. When I get back to my target weight this thing will be perfect again for right now though, it's pretty...
Yep, pretty sure I'm going to be special ordering that shadow camo print duffel. So awesome.
Nice man, make sure you x-post to the EG fit thread as well
Better late than never! Yeah the jacket came out better than expected. Fit pics to come. I think someone posted a black 4 Zip MDR a few pages back. This should be the first grey 4 zip on here, but I'm sure we'll see many more of the model in different colors as a result of the cutoff.
Some quick pics of my 4-Zip MDR I received today : (Sorry about the cell phone quality)
Can't wait! Guys, if Gary is ever unavailable here at Drinkwater's I'd be happy to help with any EG related inquiries as well. Just shoot me a PM. You'll get either of us when you call the store. It's sure to be an exciting time! --Steven
12 hours, close enough.
Although it often feels like the Player Hater's Ball[er Sneaker Thread] up in here, the last couple of sneakers had it coming.
YESSSSSS. My 4 Zip MDR has shipped