or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

No Bakers this season. Sorry!
Glad you got changed man- You don't want to wreck those Aldens at a show! Especially if you're in GA/on the floor. Second fit looks way comfier and more appropriate for the occasion on top of being cool and relatively effortless. Really like them both!
In order of images:1. Hooded Interliner in Dk. Navy Sweater Knit ($195). Also available in:Brown Fair Isle Fleece $180Navy Fair Isle Fleece $180Olive Diamond Knit $160Brown Diamond Knit $160Dk. Green Sweater Knit $195Orange/Brown Sweater Knit $195Grey Herringbone Knit $1952. B2B Jacket in Brown/Navy Wool Twill Plaid ($495). Also available in:Olive Moleskin $470Navy Wool Uniform Serge $495Charcoal Printed Fair Isle Wool $590 (Drinkwater's buy)Cinch Pant in Dk. Olive Worsted...
Shawl Collar Knit Jacket (All $505)Dk. Navy Sweater KnitDk. Green Sweater KnitOrange/Brown Sweater KnitGrey Herringbone Knit
Small but good core group (I personally enjoy more intimate gatherings like our humble Boston meet-up). For the next one we'll def try to plan it out much further in advance to find a date that works for a lot more members. Sorry for randomly running out on you at the end there, guys! The Mrs. had a freaky encounter at home with some maintenance people trying to get into our apartment not knowing we're still living there. Had to get on the phone with her and just kept...
I will see to it that No Man Drinks Aloneā„¢ tomorrow. Just roll up fashionably late after your work thing- I'll plan on sticking around and hopefully some others will do the same
It's definitely shorts weather... Here's a throwback Camp shirt from S/S 08: Hope everyone has a great long weekend! Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
What a blown opportunity by Drmic.
Ochoa is on fire this first half. Vamos Mexico!
Mikey, come visit us if you haven't already man! I'm def downwards for the meetup. Also, I'm sure Drinkwater's can serve as a rendezvous point of sorts and more. *Subbed*