or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Looks like SS12. I have the same pair in 30 and even when I'm at my summer weight they look like they're painted on.
We just dipped our toes in this season with a small buy, but expect us to carry more Fall/Winter 15!: Linen Chore Jacket $215 Waffle Coverall $225 Linen S/S Pop-Over Shirt (Blue Plaid) $150 Linen S/S Pop-Over Shirt (Green Stripe) $150 Feel free to drop us a line at (617) 547-2067, e-mail gary@drinkwaterscambridge.com or sreyes@drinkwaterscambridge.com, or PM @drinkwaters or myself on here about anything CREEP.
Hey everyone, we've had some great success with CREEP so far this season (our first carrying the line) here at Drinkwater's, so we thought it would be fun to have another spot to talk about the brand right here on SF! via CREEP's website: "CREEP was founded in Osaka, Japan by Kiyofumi Awai in 1997. In 2008, Kiyofumi’s junior sibling Hiroshi, based in Toronto Canada, joined CREEP as men’s creative director and launched an exclusive men’s line, CREEP by Hiroshi Awai. Since...
Finally picked up some suede shoes for this Spring/Summer - A purchase I put off for too long. Paraboot Rousseaus. So soft... Might change up the laces, but for now I'll keep the contrast up.
Yep, was hoping you'd chime in to see an update on how yours has come along. As I said, YMMV, and yes, I've since discontinued using that detergent haha. I now check any and all detergents for bleaching agents just to be safe...
This happens to the ripstop fabrics particularly, it seems - some other users have commented on it and I've experienced it myself on my SS14 Navy Ripstop Bedford. Check this thing out:(It's a darker navy in person, but it's always hard to capture color accurately in here. You get the idea.)It looks like it went through the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from Dragon Ball Z... You'd believe that I beat the hell out of this jacket for years, but I've probably worn it about 10 times....
We got in a couple more pieces this week: S5D1070 / Shawl Collar Jacket / Olive / 100% Cotton French Twill / $315.00 / XS > XL S5E04104 / Fatigue Short / Khaki / 100% Cotton 6.5oz. Flat Twill / $195.00 / XS > XL (617) 547-2067. Thanks, guys
Yeah, stick with your Bedford/Baker size. I'm a small in all EG jackets and still a small in this one. For reference, the pit to pit on a small is 19".It's fitting trimmer in a good way, which I think will be a welcomed change. It's still relaxed in the body like a popover should be, but it looks like it's been tweaked so that whole dramatic ballooning-away-from-the-body effect doesn't seem to be an issue really. It hangs loose, but not pouch-like anymore; the lines are...
Super clean fit, CD. Everyone, we received a shipment of this Andover last week as well. Check it: S5D0462 / Andover Jacket / Green/ Cotton/Linen Glen Plaid / $505.00 / XS > XL. (617) 547-2067. Thanks!
@notdesigned We probably have some older season popovers down in storage. I'll drop you a line when we dig them out.