or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Love the Fisherman's on you. You've got the look for them, that's for sure. Jealous! @ManofKent Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
No, sorry... I actually just looked through the stack and we're down to just XS chambray workshirts over a couple different seasons (all with the red button). I have no idea when that happened haha.
Forgot to mention: We have a small collection of chambray work/miner shirts spanning back several seasons going on sale for the first time.Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Ok guys, here's another quick album of our Spring/Summer EG inventory that will officially go on sale next Saturday! Don't worry - if you call or message us before 7/25 we'll honor the discounts, so if you see anything you like hop on it before your size is gone (and they go fairly quickly when we kick the sale off here in-store). Drinkwater's EG Spring/Summer 15 Sale (This is the last time we'll use these poorly lit wall photos too. Better things to come...) The...
Some of these are hilarious[ly awkard]. That's not a load-bearing plant!
We're taking on a little project here at the store that will result in some much better, clearer product photos for you guys. If all goes as planned, we'll finally be able to present colors, patterns, and textures more accurately when posting our buys. We know not everyone on here gets to scope out lines like EG in person, so we're really looking forward to doing our part in continuing to help make one of our favorite brands a bit more accessible.We'll reshoot these three...
@mbaum Damn that's so boss. I hope we get to see some more of those cars in future fits. Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Might as well get this out of the way too... Button Shawl: Dk. Navy 13oz Wool Flannel Grey 13oz Wool Flannel Brown 13oz Wool Flannel (Drinkwater's buy) Dk. Grey 13oz Herringbone Dk. Grey Pattern Block Herringbone (Drinkwater's buy) Multi Color Block Herringbone (Drinkwater's buy) Black/Navy Wool Horizontal Stripe (Drinkwater's buy)
We've edited Gary's introductory post to include the names/fabrics of the pieces featured in the lookbook, so hopefully that will preemptively answer a lot of questions. Thanks for being patient, everyone!Bedford Jacket:Olive Moleskin (Drinkwater's buy)Dk. Navy MoleskinBlack MoleskinDk. Navy Floral Embroidered CorduroyBlack Floral Embroidered CorduroyNavy Uniform Serge (Drinkwater's buy)Black/Navy Wool Horizontal StripeMulti Color Block HerringboneDk. Grey 13oz...
I know Gary is leaving for NYC on the 17th for his buying trip, I assume PDG (Sorry man, I should know your name...) is on/around the same schedule. I hope we can find a date that works for everyone!South Shore, ASSEMBLE! I live in Hull Tagging @nsltrls, @VCircuit. Not sure if they're still around though.