or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Once again, Drinkwater's would like to "give thanks on Thanksgiving" to the loyal EG community here on Styleforum with 30% off of all EG. Our annual Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend sale will run from Friday, November 25th through Sunday, November 27th. All sales are final and shipping is not included. THANKSGIVING SALE ALBUM Please inquire regarding size availability. For any further information or to place an order, please give us a call at the store at (617) 547-2067,...
Go TTS on both. Ground pant 100% and the fatigues have a TINY bit extra allowance as they usually do when they have the side cinches (SS16 had a waist drawstring), but nowhere near enough to consider sizing down.
Hey again everyone, just wanted to pop in really quick to mention that we've received our final two pieces of the FW16 collection, so we are fully stocked here at Drinkwater's.Our new arrivals:F6B0348 / Knit Blazer in Brown Wool Jersey Knit XS > XL $495F6H0964 / Button Shawl in Grey 2 Tone Wool Herringbone O/S $195 (bottom of pic)And might as well repost our complete order so you all can see our buy as a whole again: [[SPOILER]] F6A0117 / 19th Century BD in Navy/White...
Hey all, today at Drinkwater's we received: F6D1261 / Coverall Jacket in Dk. Navy Uniform Serge S > XL $555 (617) 547-2067 or feel free to PM @Drinkwaters or myself or e-mail us at sreyes@drinkwaterscambridge.com / gary@drinkwaterscambridge.com with any inquiries or orders. Thanks!
They're numerically sized and true to size uncinched.
Another drop today at Drinkwater's. Today we received: F6A0413 / Banded Collar Shirt in Dk. Navy/Purple Small Check S > XL $255 F6C0571C / Over Vest in Dk. Navy Nyco Ripstop/Big Plaid Melton (reversible) S > XL $350 F6D0679 / Baker Jacket in Blackwatch Cotton Poplin S > XL $480 F6F0780 / Fatigue Pant in Charcoal Wool Serge 28 > 36 $385 Give us a ring at (617) 547-2067, PM @Drinkwaters or myself, or e-mail us at gary@drinkwaterscambridge.com and...
Hey everyone, we received our first drop from EG yesterday and it was a decent haul. Let me start by posting our showroom pics of our entire Drinkwater's FW16 EG buy:F6A0117 / 19th Century BD in Navy/White Tattersall XS > XL $290F6A0413 / Banded Collar Shirt in Dk. Navy/Purple Small Check S > XL $255F6A0540 / Work Shirt in Grey/Black Broken Twill XS > XL $230F6A0596 / Work Shirt in Red/Navy/White Plaid Flannel XS > XL $230F6A0597 / Work Shirt in Navy/Red/Yellow Plaid...
That time of year is upon us again here at Drinkwater's, as we will officially be kicking off our sale next Saturday, 7/23. For the more impatient EG enthusiasts, we're opening up the 30% discount effective immediately. We've put the usual imgur album together below:EG SS16+ Drinkwater's SaleUnderneath each image you can find the available sizes as well as the original pricing followed by the discounted price. This album is 100% up to date and reflects our entire...
Put me in the baggy camp as well for the long banded collar shirt, but that's not to say that slim can't look great as well. Speaking of which, we still have a full size run of this guy: S6A1037 / Lt. Blue Multi Guaze Stripe XS > XL $265. Perfect for the summer - so light and airy. Sale season is going on already and we'll be joining the party at the end of the month with 30% off this and the rest of our EG buy.
Hey everyone, this Memorial Day Weekend we are having our usual flash sale for 30% off EG. Our MDW sale will begin tomorrow (5/27/16) when we open at 10:00 AM EST and run through when we close on Saturday (5/28/16) at 6 PM EST. Sale items are final sale, and shipping is not included. Because I will not be in this weekend to help lighten the load, we strongly recommend that you call the store (if able) to place orders or ask any questions -- We tend to get a lot of...