Posts by CSCoHammers7

29"
Hey all, we’re 100% fulfilled on our SS17 buy as of this week, so we just wanted repost what we got in this season. These are just some quick pics from in-store, but as always I’m happy to take any requests if anyone wants to see any specific details on any of these pieces. 19th C. BD in Pink/Olive Cotton Plaid S > XL $255 Popover BD in Blue/White Seersucker Stripe XS > XL $240 Popover BD in Dk. Navy Floral Printed Madras S > XL $240 Work Shirt in White Cotton Kona...
Just the Camp Shirt, unless there are any exclusives made up out there.
Yep, we still have full size runs on both popovers. Kind of a hard sell at the moment with more snow on the radar... See you soon!
Ok guys, confession time: We "misplaced" our showroom pics, which explains our delay in posting our full buy. We received our first drop yesterday (which was also delayed), which makes up about 95% of our buy, so I'll be taking pictures likely on Monday to post. In the meantime, here's what we ordered: 19th C. BD in Pink/Olive Cotton Plaid S > XL $255 IN STOCK Popover BD in Blue/White Seersucker Stripe XS > XL $240 IN STOCK Popover BD in Dk. Navy Floral Printed Madras...
Hey all, sorry we're a bit late on this. Our Fall/Winter sale at Drinkwater's is live, kicking off at 30-40%. Here's the imgur album as usual: DRINKWATERS FW 16 SALE Please give us a call at (617) 547-2067 for immediate assistance. You'll speak with either Gary or myself and we can let you know what sizes we have left and answer any other questions. Otherwise, you can shoot an e-mail to gary@drinkwaterscambridge.com or sreyes@drinkwaterscambridge.com. If you don't hear...
Extra StrapBlue Cone ChambrayIndigo 8oz Cone DenimWhite High Count TwillKhaki High Count TwillOlive High Count TwillDk. Navy High Count TwillH. Grey Cotton TwillOlive Coated LinenAnd because I know everyone is just dying to know so they can get their street wizardry on:Snufkin HatIndigo 8oz Cone DenimWhite High Count TwillKhaki High Count TwillOlive High Count TwillDk. Navy High Count TwillH. Grey Cotton TwillOlive Coated Linen
Kapital Post EG Paraboot Kind of off topic, but I just bought a DSLR, so hopefully I won't ever have to take a lowlight iphone pic again haha (one of the main reasons I never post fits). Photography guys, any resources you can point me towards? I'm a total noob, but I think I'm slowly starting to understand the basics... Been trying to stay in manual mode to learn anyway. Hoping to get plenty of practice in Nashville this weekend and maybe it'll lead to some more fits...
And it's up! ENGINEERED GARMENTS SS 17
We want to say that we are rather happy and almost gleeful that Engineered Garments has come full circle with their collections for Spring/Summer 2017. The evolution to a slimmer silhouette was inevitable, but EG’s true roots were embodied in classic fits, yet driven by Daiki’s own take on heritage styling. Finding a spirit in outdoor and military garb that doesn’t look thrift or hand-me-down has been Daiki’s impetus to curate a collection that has broad appeal to young...