or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

I wish! Sorry not something we ordered.Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Just a quick heads up, everyone - We got in our re-stock of the Brown Homespun Bedford today ($480, M-XL). We know a bunch of you guys have been waiting patiently for them, and quite a few are already spoken for, so if you missed out on the first shipment now's the time to give us a ring!
And here are our FW14 buys: Grey Check Classic Shirt S>XL $215 Navy Brushed Twill Everyday Shirt S>XL $220 Slub Grey Classic Shirt S>XL $250 Olive Basket Knit Knit Jacket M>XL $265 Port Mix Wool Cardigan M>XL $330 Navy Camo Loopback O/D Tarleton M>XL $285 Fleck Roccia Quilted Labour Jacket S>XL $405 Navy Melton Labour Jacket S>XL $300 Indigo Locco Baker's Jacket S>XL $325 Asst. Bobble Hats $60-$95 and Olive Wool/Nylon Fell Mittens $75 Thanks for...
I should've just said that we'll be restocking a small quantity of M-XL haha. My bad!Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
@mbaum Sold out of everything but small (last one), but we've got a re-cut coming, so we'll have a large to sell you in the near future
This is like the Final Destination of RBs. Seriously, wtf is going on this week? Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Agreed. Something tells me that Goodell knew this tape was on its way out with the way he issued an apology last week for being too lenient on Rice. Did he see the video before the two game suspension? Because it's pretty damning, IMO. Cutting RR will result in so much dead money, but the backlash on this is going to HUGE- and it was already a PR nightmare for everyone. The Patriots cut and run from Hernandez despite the financial consequences, and as a die-hard Ravens...
We still have one size small brown Homespun Bedford... That's my size as well and I've been hoping it makes it to chillier weather so I can kop it myself, but I'm obligated to let people know it's hiding here in the back room...
Sorry to interrupt, but before I forget, here's what we received today from Nepenthes: F4B0396 Shawl Collar Knit C/D in Olive Jersey Knit XS>XL $325 F4D1883 Reversible Coat in Khaki Cotton/Linen Coated Canvas XS>L $720 F4H1580, F4H1559 Button Shawl in Brown/Navy Wool Twill Plaid, Brown Homespun $135, $170 (617) 547-2067, gary@drinkwaterscambridge.com , sreyes@drinkwaterscambridge.com (And yeah, ATG- $20 is absurd for any sort of shoulder work. If that tailor does...