or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

Alrighty guys, our FW sale kicks off tomorrow, so to make things a little bit easier for everyone we're posting an album of whatever EG we have left. I'm recycling a lot of old pics, but I added the original retail prices and sale prices below each image this time around. Sorry for the quality on most of these - they're really just to give everyone an idea of our inventory. DRINKWATER'S ENGINEERED GARMENTS FALL/WINTER SALE If you see anything you like and want to know if...
Oops, sorry we missed this @rydenfan. Yes, that shirt is in stock here at the store.
It doesn't hurt to try! EG has been cutting less and less extras (if any) though, so if you want to try to nab something via the special order route, your best bet is to let us know ASAP so we can forward your requests along to Nepenthes. The sooner we inquire for you, the sooner we can let you know what our chances of fulfilling an order is.
I am so comfy right now... And in love with this cardigan. [[SPOILER]] Universal WorksTargetJ CrewInfrared 3s
Proof that you can stay stuntin on gameday. I rock a youth large myself for an SF-approved slim fit (size up to youth XL for layering, of course)
I had no knowledge of this til today lol but I'm sick so I wouldn't have made it anyway. Thanks for thinking of me dude and have fun everyone!Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
In terms of popularity, definitely. EVERYONE bought the brown this season. I personally still prefer the FW12 jersey knit homespun for its sweateresque appearance.Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Ok, so I didn't have time to take any new pics, but thankfully all of my old ones were still on imgur from last season's compilation. I'm throwing this together really quickly, so I apologize for how scattered everything is, but here is everything we have for FW - Current season and older: [[SPOILER]] And the imgur album of past collection stuff HERE.Again, sorry for the quality on most of those. For the sake of time then, it was rushed, and for the sake of time now I want...
No on both =/ sorry!
Gone. Sorry, guys!Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk