or Connect

Posts by CSCoHammers7

I am so comfy right now... And in love with this cardigan. [[SPOILER]] Universal WorksTargetJ CrewInfrared 3s
Proof that you can stay stuntin on gameday. I rock a youth large myself for an SF-approved slim fit (size up to youth XL for layering, of course)
I had no knowledge of this til today lol but I'm sick so I wouldn't have made it anyway. Thanks for thinking of me dude and have fun everyone!Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
In terms of popularity, definitely. EVERYONE bought the brown this season. I personally still prefer the FW12 jersey knit homespun for its sweateresque appearance.Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Ok, so I didn't have time to take any new pics, but thankfully all of my old ones were still on imgur from last season's compilation. I'm throwing this together really quickly, so I apologize for how scattered everything is, but here is everything we have for FW - Current season and older: [[SPOILER]] And the imgur album of past collection stuff HERE.Again, sorry for the quality on most of those. For the sake of time then, it was rushed, and for the sake of time now I want...
No on both =/ sorry!
Gone. Sorry, guys!Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
I pretty much bought the Wii U just for Mario Kart and Smash, but there really are (finally) so many good titles for it now. Smash is consuming my life, though... Glad I was able to pick up a GameCube adaptor without a reservation, as they seem to be in very short supply. Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
22" Pit-to-pit, but I'm doing that edge-to-edge. Seam-to-seam is right about 21 1/2", so I'm assuming that's how Nepenthes did it. I don't have an XL from the original run on hand to compare, though. It's a stretchy fabric, so I'm not surprised that there are some minor discrepancies.edit:That tape is not taut either.
Did anyone ever make a trade thread for EG/Nepenthes? I remember seeing the idea mentioned in the EG FW14 thread, but haven't really checked in enough to see if it became a thing. Kind of like what @noob made in SW&D classifieds for TOJ. Sorry if this has been asked already!