or Connect

Posts by thoogsby

Quote: Originally Posted by jamesu I'm really confused about what DHL has to do with this. Can you explain what you're planning on saying to them when you call? "I think you guys charge too much." "I sold glasses without the proper description & with misleading pictures and now I would like you to refund my shipping." For the record, I've offered him a refund. The only thing in the pictures I posted that I can tell is off now is the...
This might be a retarded question but does anyone know if the Winslow Jacket is waterproof? http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/o...7485/37485.jsp I badly need a raincoat.
Feel the need to chime in here. I apologized to you for being late responding. It wasn't me trying to take your money, I just don't come on here often. I had sent the glasses and assumed everything was done. Like I said in my message to you, the glasses were not in the condition in the pictures when I sent them. I have no idea how DHL works but if it means I have to go back to their store to get them involved, I'm happy to do it. I still have all the documentation...
SOLD
$115. Bump.
$120. Bump.
$125. Bump.
PM'd.
$130. Bump.
I'm in NYC.