or Connect

Posts by thoogsby

Bump. $50.
Drop to $55.
Quote: Originally Posted by ryvac so did these strech out or did you just get skinnier? Both. I didn't size down enough when I got them and then I lost a few and they're just too big in the waist.
These are a bit too big for me now. They've been worn on and off again for about a year. Pictures are pretty accurate as far as fading goes (thigh and pocket fades mostly). Still have a good amount of life left in them. No crotch blow out yet but a little fraying (see picture). Measurements: Waist: 16.75" Inseam: 35" (unhemmed) Asking: SOLD Shipped CONUS or local pickup in NYC.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lifeson22 Thoogsby what size did you order in the seersucker? Large. 6'4" 39" chest for reference.
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Honestly part of the charm of it is the texture. It loses that texture with ironing. If you wanted to I don't think it'd hurt to steam and just lightly iron. But again, that sorta takes away the point. As for washing, just cold wash/hang dry (you should do that for everything anyways) Yeah I don't want to fuck with the texture. I'll probably just hang it up in the bathroom and take a hot shower, just to...
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Yeah but the whole point of seersucker is keeping cool by letting air circulate between the shirt and skin, taking away the point should you wear a shirt Gotcha. Speaking of things I don't know about Seersucker, can I iron it? Also how should it be washed?
Quote: Originally Posted by tween_spirit that seersucker won't keep you cool if you wear a tee under it!!!!! It's a v-neck, no steeze sacrificed.
Epaulet Seersucker Buttondown.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck