or Connect

Posts by thoogsby

Unlined suede looks cool but weaing it is a different story. It just ends up looking and feeling like a floppy slipper version of the shoe you wanted.
Hmmm... Would the GT be a better option then?
Would the Iron Ranger be considered a good all around winter boot? I'm looking for something that can survive a Boston winter for around $300.
Quote: Originally Posted by Beetleything Go to a store - much better in the flesh as it where. Is this true? I thought I remebered someone saying they barley carry any Extra-Slim in-store.
Anyone know where I can get the chest measurements for the Extra-Slim dress shirts?
Does anyone know where I can find the chest measurements for the BB Extra-Slim fit dress shirts? Or if anyone knows the measurements for a 16 or 16 1/2 off the top of their head...
Does anyone know where I can find the chest measurements for the Extra-Slim fit dress shirts? Or if anyone knows what a 16 or 16 1/2 is off the top of their head...
Can anyone comment on the fit for the cotton-cashmere crewneck sweaters? I just picked up 2 for $50 shipped in large and I'm assuming I'm going to have to get them tailored. How baggy are they in reality?
Quote: Originally Posted by DrFaustus Oh, OK. I found it. I wonder if this is stritctly a pilot attempt, or if it is a size they intend on carrying throughout the line? I imagine they're going it to see how it's received and decide if it's worth expanding throughout the line. Looks like a Slim-large wouldn't ship until 9/16 though...
"Available in regular fit and our newest slim fit"”a narrower version of our regular fit that's slimmer through the body." This has potential.