or Connect

Posts by thoogsby

Got the secret wash button down in Blarney Tartan in a medium-tall. Great shirt and a good fit for a tall dude like me. e: Fuckers need to make some medium tall or "slim" option lambswool sweaters pronto.
Anyone know when the Non-iron extra slim fit shirts are going to be available? The most specific I've heard so far is sometime in the fall.
Is there a free shipping code out there? I know that there's the OURTREAT one for sale items right now but is there anything else?
Hey people, I'm selling my Ibanez ARX500 Electric Guitar on eBay. Go Check it out! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Quote: Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis If you are super skinny and tall, BOO is the way to go. Isn't BoO cropped super short though?
Would Gitman be a good alternative for someone who is too tall for BoO?
How's the fit? Anywhere I can find measurements?
Anyone know where I can find measurement chart for Gitman Vintage shirts?
Quote: Originally Posted by hboogz I just bought these: Country Madras Sun-Faded Stanton Pant in Urban Slim My question is, I have a lightweight chino in 34W, regular fit, and they fit near perfect...I bought these in a 36w because of the "urban slim" label --- should that work? I couldn't find a reference as to how the regular fit compares to the urban-slim. But an exhaustive mind-bending analysis had me thinking the urban slim might fit...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet Here's some other pieces that I really liked from Gant Rugger Fall '10. We'll have good stock in all of them: Nordic Crewneck Sweater Bonded Cotton Parka with Plaid Liner (ridiculously good) ..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK