or Connect

Posts by jamaican

That is the nicest pair of G&Gs I've seen for a mighty long time. J
I would have chosen this shoe, but without the heel counter. Nevertheless this is your choice and the choice has been executed to perfection. The overhead shot is just amazing.. look at the toe cap, the polish job... Delos is really really good. J
Delos is a Don! Wow. Beautiful. Gotta get to Paris and get some. J
I think Delos' shoes - from the photos I have seen and the discussions with Lasbar - are some of the best in the world. I would like some in the future. His round toe is just so "right". I do like the Foster square toe about as much though and rate Emiko Matsuda (Fosters) highly as well. Maybe Mr Delos also makes mistakes... sure he does, but maybe he is more rigorous about what comes his shop than some other makers. Either way his shoes are exquisite yet still...
Nice, but isn't the medallion on the right shoe off a bit? Perhaps it's just the camera angle, but it appears so in two pics. J
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha The leather looks nice and they look well put together, but I am not feeling these at all. Hope you enjoy them though. J
Quote: Originally Posted by Jermyn Made a quick visit to Hamburg on the weekend and dropped by Ladage and Oelke to pick up these beauties. Pretty shoes, but it's the background setting takes this post to the ueberluxe level. Supernice! J
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon Some Vash Pr0n Black shoes just don't get enought press... these are lovely. J
Quote: Originally Posted by T4phage The chukkas are particularly woah... (remember black rob?) J
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Looks terrible. In that terrible 70s kind of way... It has been said already, but "+1". J