or Connect

Posts by Tuscan

For sale a Corneliani sweater jacket in size 52 6R in light/medium grey in excellent condition. Very much the same style as LP Novalis sweater jacket Perfect for the upcoming fall No sign of wear Please go by (approximate) measurement. Fabric Wool 50%, cotton 41%, polyamide: 9% Lining: Fully unlined except for the sleeves (cupro), 2 MOP buttons Single breasted, double vented Functional sleeve buttons Shoulder 18.5 Chest (pit to pit across the back) 22 Length (bottom of...
For sale a Zegna cashmere (Cashtweed) herringbone SC in a lovely mix of beige and grey color in excellent condition. Perfect for the upcoming fall No apparent sign of wear Please go by (approximate) measurement. Fabric 100% cashmere Lining: Fully lined, 2 real horn buttons Single breasted, double vented Non-functional sleeve buttons Shoulder 19 Chest (pit to pit across the back) 22 Length (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket) 31 Sleeve 25 Buyer to pay for shipping...
PM sent
All sold Thanks SF
It is a medium weight. Perfect for spring or fall
Very nice dark navy Gucci 100% silk sweater In good used condition with a few threads slightly pulled (the one on the last photo is the main one). This should be easy to fix. It is very difficult to take measurements as there is a lot of stretch but I would say it can fit an L or XL for a tighter fit Approximate measurements (unstretched): Sleeves (from pit to end of sleeve): 18 Chest (pit to pit): 17 Length (collar to bottom of sweater across back): 28 Buyer to pay...
Gucci dark navy pea coat in very good used condition Size 48 but fits more like a 50 (see approximate measurements) Some wear on one side of the lining as shown in photo. Very high quality wool that is as soft as cashmere Very nice lining in wool and cupro mix Measurements: Shoulder (seam to seam): 20 Chest: 23.5 Sleeves (shoulder seam to end of sleeve): 28 Length (bottom of collar to bottom end): 30 Buyer to pay shipping from Switzerland Feel free to ask any...
For sale a pair of Canali double pleated black linen pants. Measurements: Waist: 32 Inseam: 34 I wore them approximately 5 times and they have been sitting in my closet ever since, so they are in excellent shape. Price is $39 or 29 if combined with another purchase Buyer to pay shipping from Switzerland ($35 worldwide)
Size 52 herringbone sold
For sale a pair of Hermes Chukka in Size 42 Worn once (see outsoles that are barely scratched) Some light scratches here and there but very superficial Most of it could be polished out but I chose not to for full disclosure Sale item (see S stamp) Outsole measurements: Max length: 11.6 Max width: 4.3 Any questions please ask Buyer to pay for shipping from Switzerland