or Connect

Posts by Tuscan

Thanks for mentioning my items in the past days EURO25 discount for mentioning this thread for each of the following Hermes black cashmere jacket LP Hemp & wool jacket LP Burlington padded jacket
For sale this Hermes sportscoat in used condition Size: 50 8R Colour: black 100% cashmere Full Hermes signature lining 3 button, single breasted, double vented, horn buttons Cuff buttons not functional, end of sleeves in satin-like material Shoulder 18.3 Chest (pit to pit across the back) 21 Length (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket) 30 Sleeve 26 I am a true size 40 and this jacket fits me very well. A nice trim fit. Condition: the coat is used and there are signs...
For sale this LP sportscoat in very good used condition Colour: beige (the photos of the tags (#4,5,6 are closest to the real colour) Fabric 75% hemp 25% wool Unlined, except for the sleeves 3 button Single breasted, double vented Functional cuff buttons Shoulder 19 Chest (pit to pit across the back) 22 Length (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket) 30 Sleeve 25.5 PLEASE NOTE: there is a very small faint stain on the upper back, I have tried to capture it on the very last...
For sale a NWT LP Burlington quilted jacket in chocolate colour in size 50 that retails for EUR 1300. I am a true 40 in suits and usually 52 in LP outwear but this fits me perfectly. It is nice modern slim fit (not always the case with LP) Measurements: Shoulder 20.5 Chest (pit to pit across the back) 21.5 Length (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket) 29 Sleeve (from pit to end of sleeve)19 Thanks for looking There will be no price drops on this one. Payment in Euro...
Size L Sulka cashmere cardigan starting bid $200 http://www.ebay.com/itm/SULKA-luxuriously-soft-cashmere-Ivory-Made-in-Italy-Size-44-Large-/391257232664?hash=item5b18bf9518
For sale a NIB pair of JL for Paul Smith Comes with trees, dustbags, box and booklet. I will let the pics do the talking Any questions, please feel free to ask. Buyer to pay for shipping to Switzerland No returns
Size 52 beige sold
PM sent
For sale size 9 black berluti loafer. I am selling these because they are a little tight for my wide feet. I had them topied (not the heel which is still original) and then never wore them any longer. The soles were still in very good shape when I had them topied. Trees not included Any questions, please ask Buyer to pay for shipping from Switzerland