or Connect

Posts by Tuscan

Hi All, For sale a pair of EG in excellent used condition. No scuffs, marks... whatsoever on upper. Inside is very clean. Soles are used but with lots of life left in them. Please see pics. I am not sure what is the name of the colour but it is a dark brown with very nice discreet patina. EG shoe trees included. No box or bags Size 10 / 10.5 E on 888 last Price does not include shipping (from Switzerland) Thanks for looking Now open to reasonnable offers
Hi For sale (for 3 more days only) this Hermes hunting jacket. Truely magnificient with lovely suede detailing (pockets gussets and elbow patches featuring a discreet H on each side) The jacket is a thick wool in an slightly speckled army green colour with slight burgundy window pane. Classic hunting jacket style. Throat latch as seen on pictures PLEASE NOTE: there is a MOTH HOLE on the right side (of the wearer) lapel. So it is defininitely visible. Other than this it...
Yes it is sold
Hi All, For sale a stunning Gucci parka worn a few times in pristine condition. Now flaws. Always kept in the Gucci garment bag (included in the sale) in a non smoking, no pet house. Padding is medium thickness I would say. I believe it fits true to size (52). I am a size 40 in suits and this is a little roomy on me, hence the sale. Also I have too much outerwear and this did not find its place in my rotation. As seen on pics, the hood is rimmed with coyote fur that is...
Hi All, For sale a pair of LP pants worn twice (literally). I tried to convince myself they could fit but they are one size too small for me. Perfect shape 100% cotton Pretty thick fabric Measurements as follows: Waist 31.5 Inseam 33 Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions Shipping from Switzerland at buyer's expense
Yes, soles are original
Frankly I am not sure. This is what is indicated on the sole
Here you go. I hope it helps I have also added a couple of photos
Requested measurements added
Hi Thanks for your interest. I will post measurements when going home tonight. Waist must be about 34 and a low rise And as mentioned in the listing it is a slim fit