or Connect

Posts by Tuscan

For sale a NIB pair of JL for Paul Smith Comes with trees, dustbags, box and booklet. I will let the pics do the talking Any questions, please feel free to ask. Buyer to pay for shipping to Switzerland No returns
Size 52 beige sold
Amazing
PM sent
For sale size 9 black berluti loafer. I am selling these because they are a little tight for my wide feet. I had them topied (not the heel which is still original) and then never wore them any longer. The soles were still in very good shape when I had them topied. Trees not included Any questions, please ask Buyer to pay for shipping from Switzerland
New pics added
What a nice bundle purchase these 3 pairs make!!
For sale a Brunello Cucinelli 100% wool safari style jacket I purchased this used on the forum some years back, had it dry cleaned, but never actually wore it. Measurements: Shoulder 20 Chest (pit to pit across the back) 22 Length (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket) 31 Sleeve 25 The jacket is in very good shape. The only small issue I see is on the top right corner of the bottom right pocket that is a little 'pulled'. I am not sure how to better describe this. It...
Reviving an old thread: NWT Sartoria Partenopea sports coat. Comes with SP hanger Please go by (approximate) measurement. As seems usual with SP, it seems to run about one size small. Grey pinstripe50 7R Fabric 100% wool Super 100's Lining: half lined ,100% cupro 3 button Single breasted, double vented Unfinished sleeves (button and thread included). Beautiful dark grey MOP button Shoulder 18.5 Chest (pit to pit across the back) 21 Length (bottom of collar to bottom of...
Reviving an old thread: NWT Sartoria Partenopea sports coat. Comes with SP hanger Please go by (approximate) measurement. As seems usual with SP, it seems to run about one size small. Navy windowpane with subtle herringbone 50 7R Fabric 100% wool Lining: Fully lined, 100% cupro 3 button Single breasted, double vented Finished sleeves Shoulder 18 Chest (pit to pit across the back) 21.5 Length (bottom of collar to bottom of jacket) 30 Sleeve 24.5 Retail price was EUR1,...