or Connect

Posts by Tuscan

Yes, soles are original
Frankly I am not sure. This is what is indicated on the sole
Here you go. I hope it helps I have also added a couple of photos
Requested measurements added
Hi Thanks for your interest. I will post measurements when going home tonight. Waist must be about 34 and a low rise And as mentioned in the listing it is a slim fit
Hi All, For sale is a fantastic pair of NWT thick cotton Loro Piana pants with suede detailings in size 34. Retail was USD 595 I have bought them on the forum but they do not fit me right and I am trying to resell them below my cost. They are a pretty skinny fit. I own many LP pants and these are amongst the nicest in both quality and style. Any questions please ask Waist: 34 Rise: 10.5 Leg width: At top of inseam: 13.5 At mid thigh: 12.5 At bottom: 7.5
Hi All For sale is a NWT embroidered Limited edition Loro Piana Tie. Colour is closest to the photo of the tags at the back of the tie. Length: 56 Max width: 3.7 Shipping (from Switzerland) not included Any questions please ask Thanks for looking
Hi All, For sale a NWT Loro Piana car coat in size 50/52 (see fabrig tag: 50 and hang tag 52 - I am a size 50 jacket in most brands and it fits me perfectly) Retails for USD1200 Subtle herringbone weave Suede details on colour, inside of pocket flaps... Key ring in bottom pocket The photo of the inside zip pocket (with suede) is closest to true colour Buyer pays shipping form Switzerland Any questions please ask Thanks for looking
Hi All For sale LP NWT long sleeve polo shirt in white, grey and burgundy. 100% cotton, with linen collar. Size L Shipping (from Switzerland) not included Sorry for the poor quality pics Any questions, please ask Thanks for looking
Hi All For sale LP NWT purple long sleeve pique polo shirt in purple. 100% cotton Size L Shipping (from Switzerland) not included Sorry for the poor quality pics Any questions, please ask Thanks for looking Drop USD120>110 This is probably the only drop. If it does not sell at this price I will wear it myself