or Connect

Posts by TheAssman

This spring I had an unforgettable vacation on New Zealand's South Island. To give you an idea of what it looks like, the Lord of the Rings movies were filmed there. I suggest doing one of the New Zealand government's "Great Walks". You can book them in advanced and stay in these great lodges they have set up along the routes. Only problem I can think of is that NZ's south island may be cold in september (reversed seasons in Southern hemisphere). Costa Rica also pretty...
Pretty pathetic that after spending even $100 million these guys didn't realize that excess material possessions will not bring you any real fulfillment. The amount of good these guys could have done in the world with this kind of money is staggering. We're talking millions of lives saved. I would love to get off fossil fuels simply to deny these oil barons their pitifully meaningless life styles.
VANCOUVER! Can't believe no one's mentioned it yet. It's beautiful, the people are fit, friendly and smart, great food, mountains and beach within within minutes. Just came back from the city and could not believe how quickly the people voluntarily cleaned up after the riot.
Quote: Originally Posted by intent I'm special. See if you can figure it out. Your avatar is just your name again?
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm living in London two months this summer. I got an apartment near the Hoxton tube station. Is this a suitable place for a 21 year old? Any cool restaurants/bars/clubs around there I should know about?
the sweetheart, smileys, and then the passive aggressive whining about her not texting you were not the way to go. I'm sorry to say, but you're probably done. Forget about her and you might be pleasantly surprised if she contacts you someday for whatever reason.
Maybe the tattoo artist was offended that the guy asked for a yin-yang with dragons. That is the dumbest, most unoriginal, outdated, tattoo idea I have ever heard. IMO a dick is what he deserved and is better anyway.
I bought raw denim from this site and didn't wash it before wearing. It's not a big deal. Everyone is fairly equally disgusting. Deal with it. No one has died from coming in contact with a little of someone's old dried sweat.
blue mountain? I think you mean Out Cold
Interesting idea, but wrong. The starving masses in the third world suffer more than anyone else. I don't think they are more enlightened than us. Suffering is a limitation. Societies grow and peoples develop because they reject it. They find ways NOT to suffer. Great ideas, invention, art etc does not come from sub-Saharan Africa, it comes from the developed world. Accept suffering and you'll forever be stuck at the lowest level of Maslow's hierarchy of human need.