or Connect

Posts by jsherman02

I am selling a brand new pair of Santoni Lambert Monk Straps in Taupe. (mid-brown) I ordered these from Nordstrom and had them topied and had heel taps put on. They are brand new. I decided to pick up another pair of monks I fell in love with. These are an 8.5 which fits a US 9. Offering these for $325 shipped. (Sole^) (natural light picture^)
Quote: Originally Posted by PorterInjax and only XL in crewnecks...damnit What color are you looking at? There are plenty up now.
Thanks for the many suggestions- while I have experienced death with my relatives, at the ripe age of 35 I have not deal with many friends passing away. I have a five year old son, and could not imagine going at it alone with an infant and grieving a death of a spouse.
She is going to be buried on Friday. I appreciate the input.
I am stunned, but also wondering what to do? Her and her husband are both Jewish, and I am not sure what I should do. The baby is doing well, but the mother did not make it through. I would welcome any suggestions. Thanks.
What a bunch of haters....they are fine. I have a pair of studio that have lasted me over the past five or six years.
I use a soap and lotion that is made for chlorine... I purchased it online at www.swimoutlet.com It works wonders.
Quote: Originally Posted by royskeen Did I see a picture of Russel Brand with one of your flowers today? It was on, errr, perez hilton. No, those are Poppies.
Isaia for sport coats Gravati for shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by slack tide 2 pair of Santoni shoes myself....I agree with the others. my true size is a US 9D I buy my Santoni's on 8.5D. So run .5 large from my experience Same as above ^