or Connect

Posts by jsherman02

Pm Sent....
ARMANI (MADE BY ALLEGRI) BLACK OVERCOAT/RAINCOAT IN SIZE 44. COAT HAS A VERY COOL FINISH THAT IS WIND AND RAIN RESISTANT. I PURCHASED THIS LAST FALL FOR $895. JACKET IS IN GREAT 9.5/10 SHAPE. HAS TWO FRONT ZIP POCKETS. TWO WAY ZIPPER AND HIDDEN PLACKET. THIS IS A GREAT 3 SEASON JACKET- FALL/WINTER/SPRING. FULLY LINED WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT FLEECE. HAS CENTER VENT. INCREDIBLE DETAILS THROUGHOUT. THIS WAS MADE BY ALLEGRI FOR ARMANI. $175 SHIPPED IN...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley I'm deciding between the 42mm GMT and the 214 (below - its a 45mm) - any comments are welcome: I am a fan of the 42. I think in a few years, the larger breed of watches will be gone. 42 is a good, classic size.
I am a bit shocked that no one has jumped on these...oh well.
New Price- $325 Shipped
new lower price....
Wanted something a bit smaller than my Panerai, so went with this Ball: I ordered it with a croc strap...I will post pics once it arrives.
I am selling a brand new pair of Santoni Lambert Monk Straps in Taupe. (mid-brown) I ordered these from Nordstrom and had them topied and had heel taps put on. They are brand new. I decided to pick up another pair of monks I fell in love with. These are an 8.5 which fits a US 9. Offering these for $325 shipped. (Sole^) (natural light picture^)
Quote: Originally Posted by PorterInjax and only XL in crewnecks...damnit What color are you looking at? There are plenty up now.
Thanks for the many suggestions- while I have experienced death with my relatives, at the ripe age of 35 I have not deal with many friends passing away. I have a five year old son, and could not imagine going at it alone with an infant and grieving a death of a spouse.