or Connect

Posts by jsherman02

I have sent him a few messages and have not heard back....I am giving it about a week more than Paypal dispute....
House of Fleming or W. Kleinberg both make great belts.
Creed Aventus.
I found them a bit too slim. Although I have decent size thighs so they ran a bit snug for me.
Rebel- You are a better person than me...I would have called them a dozen times to ensure something was getting done. I would also ask for the fees to be waived in full. I hope this works out for you soon.
Creed Santal- received my bottle of Creed Aventus and tried it on as well...mixed reviews on this one.
Pm Sent....
ARMANI (MADE BY ALLEGRI) BLACK OVERCOAT/RAINCOAT IN SIZE 44. COAT HAS A VERY COOL FINISH THAT IS WIND AND RAIN RESISTANT. I PURCHASED THIS LAST FALL FOR $895. JACKET IS IN GREAT 9.5/10 SHAPE. HAS TWO FRONT ZIP POCKETS. TWO WAY ZIPPER AND HIDDEN PLACKET. THIS IS A GREAT 3 SEASON JACKET- FALL/WINTER/SPRING. FULLY LINED WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT FLEECE. HAS CENTER VENT. INCREDIBLE DETAILS THROUGHOUT. THIS WAS MADE BY ALLEGRI FOR ARMANI. $175 SHIPPED IN...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley I'm deciding between the 42mm GMT and the 214 (below - its a 45mm) - any comments are welcome: I am a fan of the 42. I think in a few years, the larger breed of watches will be gone. 42 is a good, classic size.
I am a bit shocked that no one has jumped on these...oh well.