or Connect

Posts by jsherman02

I ordered this from the House of Fleming and used it for about one month. The condition is an easy 9.5/10. I paid over $300 for it. I have a new one coming and that is the only reason I am offering this one. 2 pockets on one side and one on the other. There is also a pocket in the middle. $125 shipped. US or Canada. [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
NIke Lunar eclipse
The 348 last fit me great, the 337 fit more like a d/e width which did not work for me...they are great looking shoes. By the way, can you even find C&J on-line anymore? Pediwear and Plal still show all sold out...
Interesting article: They are worth one billion! http://www.rocketnews.com/2011/05/13...lt-groupe-afp/
Prices Updated.
I think Amazon's new service is causing some panic.....myhabit.com I have a friend who runs a label that has been sold on Gilt...very interesting business model. I have noticed that GILT doesn't seem to have nearly as many brands as they once did.
Pending deal on TBNY cap toes.
They do not come with shoe trees...I am sure you could wear the loafers sans socks.
SANTONI GARSON- $230 SHIPPED MENS SIZE 8.5 UK = US 9D BRAND NEW. DARK BROWN WITH BURNISHED TOE. 11 7/8 LENGTH X 4 WIDE [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] FERRAGAMO DELIRIO- 9D TAN PEBBLE GRAIN BLUCHER- $125- SHIPPED USED BUT IN INCREDIBLE SHAPE. 12" LENGTH X 4" WIDTH [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] JOHN VARVATOS LOAFERS- 9D - $125...
Claim filed...