or Connect

Posts by jsherman02

I am offering a like new (worn twice) Burberry/Hickey Freeman brown donegal patch pocket sport coat. Jacket was a MTO in which I paid around $1000.00 for it. Three button (top button rolls) Three patch pockets Center vent. Jacket is in new shape. No tears, marks, snags, etc. Size 42R Please email me for measurements you are looking for. Thank you. $100 plus shipping
I am offering an Oxxford brown/green plaid sport coat. This jacket was worn twice and in incredible shape. Jacket has ticket pocket and a ton of great details. Jacket was $2800.00 Two button- side vents- ticket pocket- and more. Size is 42 Regular. Please email me for exact measurements. USA only please.
I have a brand new pair of Santoni Owen in 8.5. (color tan) I ordered these and came the the realization that I have too many tan shoes. They currently sell for $675. I am offering them for much less. $375 shipped USA only.
Too short? No way, looks good!
Sounds like an Allegri.
I placed an order with him today....stuff looks great!
I AM OFFERING A VERY COOL, NAVY/PLAID TWO BUTTON SPORTCOAT. JACKET HAS SIDE VENTS, IS 1/4 LINED, PATCH POCKETS, AND WORKING BUTTON HOLES. JACKET IS MARKED A 44R - HOWEVER I HAD IT TAKEN IN TO FIT A 42/43. PLEASE EMAIL ME ANY QUESTIONS OR MEASUREMENTS YOU WOULD LIKE. JACKET IS IN PERFECT SHAPE (WORN ONCE)
I AM OFFERING A LIKE NEW HICKEY FREEMAN TAN/BROWN HOUNDSTOOTH SPORTCOAT. JACKET IS 52% CAMEL HAIR AND 48% SILK. ALSO HAS SIDE VENTS AND THREE BUTTON FRONT. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY DESIRED MEASUREMENTS, ETC. THANK YOU.
I AM OFFERING CREED AVENTUS FROM A SPLIT I PURCHASED ON BASENOTES...I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS FROM THE SAME LOT NUMBER I ALREADY OWN. I AM OFFERING THIS FOR MUCH LESS THAN I PAID. JUICE IS BRAND NEW AND 100% AUTHENTIC. THIS IS THE NEWEST BATCH NUMBER FROM CREED FOR AVENTUS. $90 SHIPPED IN USA.
I AM OFFERING A PAIR OF MENS DARK BROWN GRAVATI LOAFERS IN A 9D. THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE. LOAFERS WERE WORN TWICE AND ARE IN INCREDIBLE CONDITION. 9.9/10 THE LEATHER ON THESE IS SUPER SOFT. WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE IF ALL SHIPPING COSTS ARE COVERED. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR SPECS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. $150 shipped!