or Connect

Posts by jsherman02

I AM OFFERING TWO LUCIANO MORESCO BLUE HERRINGBONE DRESS SHIRTS. THESE RETAILED FOR $325/EACH 15.5/33 (SIZE 39) THESE WERE WORN ONCE AND LAUNDERED. INCREDIBLE FABRIC ON THESE. ARMPIT TO ARMPIT MEASUREMENT IS 23" NO STAINS/PULLS/ETC. IN NEW CONDITION. $25.00- per shirt
I AM OFFERING A LIKE NEW (WORN ONCE) PAIR OF SANTONI OWEN IN A 8.5D. (FITS US 9D) THESE RETAIL FOR $675. THEY ARE JUST A BIT TOO DRESSY FOR MY EVERY DAY WARDROBE. THEY ARE 12.25" LONG AND 4" WIDE (AT WIDEST PART) I HAD TOPIES PUT ON AND HEEL CLEATS SO THEY ARE PRACTICALLY NEW. NO SCUFFS, CHIPS, MARKS, ETC. THEY COME WITH BOX AND SHOE BAGS.
They do not have contrast stitching.
Check out www.bettinardiltd.com- he carries April in Paris and some other top notch brands that are on the same level as Hermes.
Andrea Fenzi sweater SOLD. The other is a JCrew gray wool lambswool sweater in size Medium. Great shape, only worn twice. $30 shipped.
I am offering three Gran Saso sweaters in 42/52 (large) I would like to sell them together but will break them up if requested. Brown v neck argyle. Brown v neck with suede elbow patches Brown half zip. All of them are in like new condition. All are cashmere/merino blend. Average retail was around $285/each Thank you.
I am offering a like new navy plaid seersucker jacket with purple and red accents. Jacket is side vented and partially lined. Great, fun jacket for warmer weather. Thank you. NOW $75.00
I am offering a like new (worn twice) Burberry/Hickey Freeman brown donegal patch pocket sport coat. Jacket was a MTO in which I paid around $1000.00 for it. Three button (top button rolls) Three patch pockets Center vent. Jacket is in new shape. No tears, marks, snags, etc. Size 42R Please email me for measurements you are looking for. Thank you. $100 plus shipping
I am offering an Oxxford brown/green plaid sport coat. This jacket was worn twice and in incredible shape. Jacket has ticket pocket and a ton of great details. Jacket was $2800.00 Two button- side vents- ticket pocket- and more. Size is 42 Regular. Please email me for exact measurements. USA only please.
I have a brand new pair of Santoni Owen in 8.5. (color tan) I ordered these and came the the realization that I have too many tan shoes. They currently sell for $675. I am offering them for much less. $375 shipped USA only.