or Connect

Posts by jsherman02

Just wanted to give an update. Kirby had the items shipped next day and really came through for me. I really appreciate the response I received as well as the items! Thanks Kirby.
I wanted to provide The Hanger Project some proper feedback: I ordered about $85 worth of leather cleaning products on September 28th- Usually they ship items within a few days. About seven days later I sent an email to find out the ETA on the order as some of the items were for a gift. I received their automated email right away and then an email later the following day that said the warehouse has dealt with moving issues and will be shipping that day. I then received an...
Brand new - ALDEN SNUFF SUEDE PLAZA LAST GEORGE BOOTS- 8.5 D. NEW IN BOX. I purchased these from Leffot. (Ended up not needing them)
The original rubber sole was removed. The new one was stitched.
I believe stitched.
Brand new in box- A pair of Barneys brand dark brown suede double monk straps. (shoe on the left) Marked 8.5- I would say fits more like a 9. I purchased these in the fall and never worn them; they are brand new. Retailed for $495 BRAND NEW!
yes- still available!
Isaia sport coat- Length- top collar down- 30.5 Armpit to armpit - 20.5 Top shoulder down- 25 Working buttons- yes Side vents High roll three button 42 reg Retailed for $2700.00 BLOWING IT OUT AT $150 SHIPPED!
Used house of Fleming gator card case. Has 3 slots and open slot on top. Looks incredible in person.
I am changing jobs and selling my jackets- all size 42. Please contact me for exact measurements. Hickey Freeman brown plaid- 3 season Worn twice. $900+ retail Now $150 shipped