or Connect

Posts by jsherman02

I AM OFFERING TIES THAT ARE EITHER BRAND NEW OR IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. GRAY/BLACK THICK STRIPED - BEHAR BLACK HOUNDSTOOTH- TALBOTT BLACK- THIN PENCIL STRIPE- TALBOTT 3" WIDE BARNEYS BLACK STRIPED TIE
I AM OFFERING SOME OF MY PERSONAL COLLECTION- ALL TIES ARE NEW OR IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. LEFT TO RIGHT- BEHAR- BROWN BLUE STRIPE BREUER- GRAY WOOL THICK STRIPE TIE BEHAR- BLUE- NAVY- BROWN TIE
FIRST BATCH- BLUES AND TEALS ALL ARE IN NEW OR LIKE NEW CONDITION. $25 EACH PLUS SHIPPING. LEFT TO RIGHT NWT BARNEYS NEW YORK- NAVY RED STRIPED TIE 3" WIDE- RETAIL WAS $150 NWT BARNEYS NEW YORK- NAVY GREEN STRIPED TIE- 3" WIDE- RETAIL WAS $150 NWT BARNEYS NEW YORK- NAVY STRIPED TIE- 3" WIDE- RETAIL WAS $150 NWT BARNEYS NAVY/TEAL STRIPED TIE- 3.3" WIDE- RETAIL WAS $150 DAVID DONAHUE TEAL/BLUE HOUNDSTOOTH- 3.3" WIDE- RETAIL WAS $95 TALBOTT VINTAGE- NAVY/GN STRIPED-...
dalmine makes a great merino sweater
I think you could wear the above shoes for dress work occasions. I am a firm believer that "we" all care more than anyone else....most people do not even notice
I find they fit wider- and a bit longer
Thanks! I will chalk these up to another pair of boots/shoes that do not fit.
I am puzzled why the right boot has such a visible break- where the left one is perfect. Any remedies for this? Thank you.
Just wanted to give an update. Kirby had the items shipped next day and really came through for me. I really appreciate the response I received as well as the items! Thanks Kirby.
I wanted to provide The Hanger Project some proper feedback: I ordered about $85 worth of leather cleaning products on September 28th- Usually they ship items within a few days. About seven days later I sent an email to find out the ETA on the order as some of the items were for a gift. I received their automated email right away and then an email later the following day that said the warehouse has dealt with moving issues and will be shipping that day. I then received an...