or Connect

Posts by jonnyfive

"If you have to ask, it is too much for you" I hate lames like this.... Just because I may be rich, doesn't mean I do not get a good price on everything I buy.... Get cultured... And get in where you fit in! If someone asks, he not only knows how to retain money to spend on lavish items... He also gets the best price on said items.... LAMES!
SHIPPING INSIDE THE UNITED STATES ONLY! Very nice, supple, blemish free 100% cashmere sport coat by Canali for Harry Rosen. No napping or holes... PERFECT! Measures: Shoulders - 18" Tip of Shoulder to end of sleeve cuff - 27" $100 plus $15 shipping...
Up for sale is a MINT Canali for Harry Rosen 100% Cashmere sport coat.. This coat is totally amazing. It is just too long for me, unfortunately... This coat is sooooo soft, and the black looks amazing under light... I am only asking $100 obo to move it quick... Also looking to trade for selvedge denim or 40R sportcoats..... Jon
edit
Gentlemen, I have for sale, A Vintage Burberry Trench. This coat is amazing. I would keep it if my arms were shorter This trench is in amazing shape. Comes with trench belt, leather buckles, and wool Novachuck liner. This trench has history. The original Aristocrat's initials are still sewn into the Burberry tags(both the jacket and liner). Could use some soap and water scrubbing. Other than that, this trench is in amazing shape from being from the 60's. AND NO MOTHBALL...
Hello Gentlemen. I have an amazing Canali SC for sale... Chest: 21” Waist: 20” Shoulders: 19.5” Jacket Length (from bottom of collar): 33.5” Sleeve Length: 25.5” Fabric available to lengthen sleeve: 1” Amazing soft Cashmere with amazing sheen and pick stitching on the lapels and pockets. From Henry Rosen's. Jacket is a little too long for me. Other than that, I am sad to see this go.. $100 or reasonable offer. Shipping extra.
Looking to purchase Tom Ford Tuscan Leather AMan Pure Malt Creed Green Irish Tweed.... And something to replace my Silver Mountain Water, which broke in my suitcase this past weekend Also, on another topic.. What is the best way to extract colognes from bottles for travel, vs. taking the entire thing with you and breaking it? J
I wanted to post up these pics of the FAKE Royal Water I received from a forum member on here.. This member was contacted, and gave an excuse that the bottle was a "tester" Well my friend... I seriously doubt Creed would misspell France on their own bottle.. Especially when a "tester" is a bottle that a hopeful consumer actually has in their hands... How about you all let me know what you think... I compared the purchased RW to my KNOWN LEGIT SMW... Well... You can see...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280793428926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 VERY Limited Edition Captin Jack shirt, By Robert Graham. Includes garment bag, RG Hanger, tags, and of corse, the shirt Shirt is individually numbered. I wish this fit me!!@!! I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! $300 at Neiman Marcus, IF YOU CAN FIND THEM ANYMORE.... This shirt is 546 oout of 1130 WORLDWIDE... Buy it now for $180!! Also interested in trades... Looking for sport...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280793428926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649#ht_500wt_1413 VERY Limited Edition Captin Jack shirt, By Robert Graham. Includes garment bag, RG Hanger, tags, and of corse, the shirt Shirt is individually numbered. I wish this fit me!!@!! I FREAKING LOVE IT!!! $300 at Neiman Marcus, IF YOU CAN FIND THEM ANYMORE.... This shirt is 546 oout of 1130 WORLDWIDE... Buy it now for $180!! Also interested in trades... Looking for sport...