or Connect

Posts by nohio

I, too, am a grandiloquent lawyer at a major law firm that refuses clients who debase themselves in the comedic arts. Yet, I find plenty of time to peruse Internet forums devoted to men's fashion where I offer my priceless observations for little to no money. Contrary to the opinion of my colleague, I find this ensemble to be a well balanced combination of colors and textures. Let me offer an anachronistic, mean-spirited metaphor to demonstrate my point: Beau Brummell...
It's called pebble grain (or scotch grain), an effect made by embossing the texture onto the leather. It doesn't really tell you about the quality of the leather since it can be applied to any type.
Srsly. That's him.
Bought this sweater from another SF member this spring. It came with tags and was either NWT or worn just a couple of times. I've worn it a couple of times since the weather got cold this fall and as much as I like it, the cardigan is just a little too big for me. Great color (subdued but rich) and the wool is very soft and thick. $90 shipped via Priority mail with tracking CONUS or best offer Payment via Paypal 100% Merino Wool Measurements P2P: 19 Shoulder: 16 Sleeve:...
Sold out on the website, but the olive version can be seen here. Great color and soft, flannel like frabric. Just a little too slim for me. Worn a few times. Washed on gentle and air dried. Priority Mail with tracking CONUS or best offer Payment via Paypal Measurements: Shoulder: 17.5 Chest: 19 Waist: 18 Sleeve: 26 Length BoC: 29
Sold out on the website, but the olive version can be seen here. Great color and soft, flannel like frabric. Just a little too slim for me. Worn a few times. Washed on gentle and air dried. $40 shippiped via Priority Mail with tracking CONUS or best offer Payment via Paypal Measurements: Shoulder: 17.5 Chest: 19 Waist: 18 Sleeve: 26 Length BoC: 29
Bought this sweater from another SF member this spring. It came with tags and was either NWT or worn just a couple of times. I've worn it a couple of times since the weather got cold this fall and as much as I like it, the cardigan is just a little too big for me. Great color (subdued but rich) and the wool is very soft and thick. $90 shipped via Priority mail with tracking CONUS or best offer Payment via Paypal 100% Merino Wool Measurements P2P: 19 Shoulder: 16 Sleeve:...
Shirts are in excellent used condition with no obvious signs of wear. Shipping to CONUS is included. Measurements upon request. Brooks 346 - $19 16 - 32/33 100% cotton Small navy check SOLD 16.5 - 4/5 Traditional fit - Non-iron 100% cotton Light pink plaid with blue overcheck SOLD Brooks Brothers 16.5 - 4/5 Traditional fit - Non-iron 100% cotton Light blue herringbone with salmon and red overcheck SOLD Brooks Brothers 16.5 - 4/5 Traditional fit - Non-iron 100%...
These shirts are in excellent used condition with no obvious signs of wear. Shipping is included CONUS. $19 each or $30 for both. Polo RL Yarmouth 16.5 - 34 100% Cotton Blue oxford cloth PRL Yarmouth 16.5 - 34/35 100% Cotton Small navy check SOLD - PRL Yarmouth 16.5 - 35 100% Cotton Blue stripe
Johnston & Murphy Aristocrafts (made in USA): Black Captoe 9E - low starting bid