or Connect

Posts by nohio

Brooks Brothers Cable Knit Baby Alpaca Sweater - Made in Peru Size small - but more slim fit than regular BB small sweaters I bought this from another SF member last winter and wore it a few times. Just too slim for me. Wool is incredibly soft and stretches a great deal. Measurements are included, but an accurate measurement is hard to gauge since due to the stretch. Chest: 17.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 26" Arm (measured from center of collar): 36" Arm (measured...
Allen Edmonds - Park Avenue - Black Size 10.5 D First quality (not factory seconds) Brand new, in box - dust bags included Shipping to the CONUS via USPS Priority, $240 insurance and delivery confirmation included Payment via PayPal, please Don't hesitate to PM me with questions.
Paul and Linda? Odd choice. Were you thinking of the Quarrymen?
Is the silver second hand on the Mondaine a customization or is that version available somwhere?
Price drop.
Price drop.
Price drop.
His brief solo on "Time after time" from that album is one of my favorites. In the space of 16 bars he develops a germinal idea, builds to a climax, and provides a perfect transition back into the vocals. The concision of Bix, the silence of Davis, and the melodicism of Lester Young. Lots to like there. If you can get a hold of it, I highly recommend his album The Best Thing for You. (Also, available as part of a double album, although the other half is not worth the...
Rep stripe tie with muted red, navy, and yellow 100% wool Made in the USA 4" x 56" The wool feels very light in the hand and is not overly thick. In very good condition. One end of the Polo label is loose.
Turnbull & Asser for Nieman Marcus Red tie with small, blue butterflies Made in England 3.75" x 58" Excellent used condition: no obvious signs of wear