or Connect

Posts by nohio

I'd recommend a pair of pebble-grain, Dainite-soled chukkas (like these AE Malverns or these Loake Kemptons). Easy to dress up or down, incredibly durable, and the pebble grain texture can take a lot of abuse and look good even without much care. I got a pair of Alfred Sargent chukkas in the style off Ebay and they have taken a beating and still look great.
Brand new in box Size 10 D Florsheim Imperial - Black, Pebble Grain Kenmoor Longwings (Florsheim website) 30% OFF: Retail $225 Ships free via USPS Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation.
Vintage Made in the USA LL Bean 100% Virgin Lambswool Leather Buttons Size Large Measurments: (Note: Sweaters are very difficult to measure accurately, so these should be viewed as a rough guideline) Raglan sleeve (measured from center of collar to end of unrolled sleeve): 39" Chest: 23" Length (from bottom of collar): 27" Free of holes or snags. Stored folded. Hanger was only used to take pictures. Free shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery...
Vintage Brown Plaid Wool Tie Allen Solly Width: 3" Length: 56" Labelled with the Lazarus department store brand. No tag indicating where it was made or what it is made of, but it definitely feels like wool. No holes, snags, or other signs of wear. Free shipping via USPS First Class to the CONUS. Delivery confirmation: add $3. Payment via PayPal.
Rooster Knit Tie 60% Wool, 40% Mohair 49" Long 2 3/8" Wide Very good used condition - no holes, pulls, or other signs of wear Color: blue and grey with flecks of many other colors Tagged with the Lazarus department store label USPS First Class Shipping included to the CONUS. Delivery confirmation: add $3. Payment via Paypal
http://www.watchunique.com/seagull-1963/1963-air-force.html
Looking for a casual watch around $200 and I can't decide between the Riki Wantanabe Alba with brown strap: or the Seagull 1963 (acrylic crystal): Anyone have experience with these?
I always enjoy these and this is another well made episode. The music in this one seemed especially loud, frequently overwhelming the speakers. (At times it sounded like the jazz band was trying to play Barbera off-stage.)
I have a merchandise credit for $111.11 that I have no plans for using in the near future and I'd rather have the cash. Payment via PayPal and I'll send you the card number and the PIN. PM me with any questions
Closet cleaning time. Willing to make a deal if buying two or all of them.Shipping via USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation included. [[SPOILER]] 3) Paul Stuart - $15Red and white basket weave with blue dotsVery good condition - some wear is visible when viewed very closelyW: 3.5"L: 58"