or Connect

Posts by nohio

$50 per shirt, including priority mail with delivery confirmation (CONUS) Buy both for $80 These are lightly worn and in excellent condition. Made in the USA. Mother-of-pearl buttons. Locker loop. 1) Grey check, spread collar Shoulder: 17" Sleeve: 24" Chest: 20" Waist: 18" [img] 2) Grey and blue mini-check, spread collar Shoulder: 17.5" Sleeve: 24.5" Chest: 20" Waist: 18"
Check out the sales at pmwf. There is very reliable info about the watches there (including some on your list).
Marked Del Cino, but probably made by Rooster (fabric label features the Rooster logo) 100% lambs wool; woven in Scotland; King George VI Tartan Very good condition - no obvious signs of wear, rear blade needs a touch of ironing width = 3 length = 56 Free USPS First Class shipping - Priority with delivery confirmation add $3
Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Wool, made by hand in the U.S.A. Light brown, light green, and rust plaid Excellent condition width = 3 ½ length = 55 ½ Free USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation to CONUS.
Polo Ralph Lauren - Made in USA Excellent condition width = 4 length = 59 The tie has a distinct texture that reminds me of grenadine, but I have not seen other grenadine ties woven in quite the same way. (Although it is reminiscent of this Sid Mashburn tie.) Vibrant colors. Price includes USPS Priority with delivery confirmation to CONUS
Found some nice ties today, but I don't know how to describe the fabrics. Two have a very textured weave, but I don't think they are grenadine or anything like that. The last I think might be raw silk, but I'm hoping someone might be able to identify it more surely. (Brands: Polo, Roundtree & York, and some New Orleans label (made in Italy))
Made in the USA Brooks Brothers Grey Herringbone Sport Jacket - 42R Free Shipping CONUS USPS Priority with tracking Chest: 23 Shoulder: 20.5 Sleeve: 25 Length (bottom of collar): 32
Made in the USA Brooks Brothers Grey Herringbone Sport Jacket - 42R $50 - shipped CONUS USPS Priority with tracking Chest: 23 Shoulder: 20.5 Sleeve: 25 Length (bottom of collar): 32 Shipped USPS Priority with tracking
Brown plaid wool tie - Allen Solly Made in the USA - LL Bean Virgin Lambswool Cardigan - Navy - Size L Rooster Wool/Mohair Knit Tie - Grey/Blue
I find they run larger than extra-slim, but slightly slimmer than slim fit. The quality is really not very good and the collars are very small. At the same time, for the price, they are better than the other slim fit offerings in the same range.