or Connect

Posts by nohio

SURREY Floral paisley necktie Navy ground with red, brown, and gray Made in USA 100% Silk, Made in Italy Used: Excellent condition - no signs of wear A beautiful and unusual paisley tie featuring leaves and blossoms. The fabric has a matte finish to complement the rich colors. Measurements Length: 57.5" Width: 3.75" Shipped free (USPS 1st class with delivery confirmation). Payment via PayPal.
BROOKS BROTHERS Foulard necktie Navy ground with red, yellow, and light blue Made in USA 100% Silk Used: Excellent condition - no signs of wear Measurements Length: 57.5" Width: 3.75" Shipped free (USPS 1st class with delivery confirmation). Payment via PayPal.
ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Textured silk neck tie Black twill with narrow orange and white stripes Made in Italy 100% Silk Used: Excellent condition - a slight wrinkle near the middle where the tie is tied (not visible when worn) Measurements Length: 58" Width: 4" Shipped free (USPS 1st class with delivery confirmation). Payment via PayPal.
ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Textured silk neck tie Black twill with narrow red and white stripes Made in Italy 100% Silk Used: Excellent condition - no signs of wear Measurements Length: 57.5" Width: 3.75" Shipped free (USPS 1st class with delivery confirmation). Payment via PayPal.
ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Textured silk neck tie Black twill with narrow red and white stripes Made in Italy 100% Silk Used: Excellent condition - no signs of wear Measurements Length: 57.5" Width: 3.75" Shipped free (USPS 1st class with delivery confirmation). Payment via PayPal.
Thanks for the suggestions. Replied nicely that selling it outside of Ebay wasn't allowed but that they could use my pics and listing details to resell it. Buyer seems satisfied (no feedback, yet. Fingers crossed.)
Buyer says a pair of pants he bought (dirt cheap) don't fit. He wants me to ask another bidder if they want to buy them. Even if I did this, I have no idea how to arrange the transaction. Any ideas on how to respond?
Lots of shirts (some pants, too). Everything starting at $0.99. Including: Two Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Shirts (BB1) (1, 2) Charles Tyrwhitt Classic Fit (16/33) Bill's Khaki's M2 (Trim fit) - 31/30
1st class shipping with delivery confirmation included 80% Cotton 10% Angora 10% Cashmere Very good condition - a couple of small pulls if viewed very closely, but they blend into the highly textured weave Chest: 21" Sleeve (from middle of back): 32 Length from bottom of collar: 23"
$20 shipped first class with delivery confirmation Brooks Brothers - Slim 5-Pocket Corduroys - Light grey Very good used condition 100% Cotton Two things to note: 1) The fabric is fairly light weight and fine-waled 2) These have been hemmed from the original 31/32 and there is a quarter-inch difference between the two legs. Please check the measurements. Waist: 16 Front rise: 10 Width at hem: 7.5 Left leg inseam: 30.5 Right leg inseam: 30.75