or Connect

Posts by nohio

Yes. I just remeasured and it is 19.5. This is one of the suits from before he updated to the cut that he has now. Apparently too many people (like me) found it to be too slim.
Came up with a Kent Wang burgundy grenadine tie at funky Salvation Army where I never find anything worthwhile. That is quite a coup for central Ohio.
Howard Yount - Made in Italy - Dark Gray Herringbone Suit - Slim 38 or 36 It breaks my heart to pass this on. The quality and fit is outstanding, but it has always been just slightly too slim for me. Lots of wonderful details. Gently worn. Excellent used condition. Dark gray, small herringbone Angelico Tasmanian Wool - Woven in Italy Unlined except for the sleeves 2 button, side vents FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and insurance I...
Great looking shoes, but they just don't fit very well into my wardrobe. I will ship them in the original box. 6 UK ~ 7 US Dark brown suede with reddish undertone Goodyear welted Made in Northamptom, England (purportedly by Cheaney) Shipped for free via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance Link to a similar (not the same color) shoe on the S&H website
Is the shipping cost tax deductible if the auction includes free shipping?
I was desperate enough to download the Ebay Turbo Lister, which is truly state of the art (if you are still running Windows 98).
Looking for a way to list more efficiently. Bulk listing seems to have a steep learning curve. Garagesale is Mac only (and it looks like it has more options than I need anyway.) Any suggestions?
From my own listings: Sweet HSM Herringbone Overcoat: Large (42-44) Excellent condition, Anderson-Little Brown Tweed Sport coat: 40R Harris Tweed (Beige): 44R BB Glen Plaid Sport Coat: 36R Also some BB shirts and tradly ties in the store.
Is there any way to offer Regional Rate Priority as a shipping option for buyers? I don't see it listed. Is the best current method (until Ebay makes that an option) just to offer another priority mail service and then pocket the difference (or refund it to the buyer)?
PRINGLE OF SCOTLAND Plaid Wool Necktie Fraser Hunting Tartan Sewn in USA 100% Wool, Fabric Made in Scotland by Locharron Used: Excellent used condition - free of holes, stains, or other obvious signs of wear An outstanding wool necktie from one of the best Brittish brands. This features rich colors in an uncommon combination drawn from a Fraser tartan Measurements Length: 55" Width: 3" Free shipping (USPS 1st Class with delivery confirmation). Payment via PayPal.