or Connect

Posts by JBG89

Selling the following APC x Kanye Items Navy Hooded Sweatshirt XS - $249 Gray Hooded Sweatshirt XS - $249 T-Shirt - $129 Size 28 Jeans - $219 Please inquire with any questions. Thank You
Looking to purchase suitsupply suiting in size 36. Thanks!
I've updated our service with a new basic site in my signature. Thanks!
If anyones interested in an NYC proxy - please let me know
If anyone has size 36 suiting theyd like to sell, please let me know!
For anyone interested in a proxy services from NYC / USA, please contact me as I am resuming my proxy services. I am happy to provide ebay seller and forum feedback as well as any information to ensure your confidence of a smooth transaction. Please see the following rates below. Prices are on final purchase price. A estimated shipping cost will be charged and refunded or requested when the actual shipping charges are calculated. All items will be sent priority mail for...
For anyone interested in a proxy services from NYC / USA, please contact me as I am resuming my proxy services. I am happy to provide ebay seller and forum feedback as well as any information to ensure your confidence of a smooth transaction. Please see the following rates below. Prices are on final purchase price. A estimated shipping cost will be charged and refunded or requested when the actual shipping charges are calculated. All items will be sent priority mail for...
Nevermind!
Is this online only or at a store?
If anyone has some 36 suits that theyd like to sell pls let me know!