or Connect

Posts by JBG89

For anyone interested in a proxy services from NYC / USA, please contact me as I am resuming my proxy services. I am happy to provide ebay seller and forum feedback as well as any information to ensure your confidence of a smooth transaction. Please see the following rates below. Prices are on final purchase price. A estimated shipping cost will be charged and refunded or requested when the actual shipping charges are calculated. All items will be sent priority mail for...
For anyone interested in a proxy services from NYC / USA, please contact me as I am resuming my proxy services. I am happy to provide ebay seller and forum feedback as well as any information to ensure your confidence of a smooth transaction. Please see the following rates below. Prices are on final purchase price. A estimated shipping cost will be charged and refunded or requested when the actual shipping charges are calculated. All items will be sent priority mail for...
Nevermind!
Is this online only or at a store?
If anyone has some 36 suits that theyd like to sell pls let me know!
Looking for a few new suits in size 36 for suit supply. Thanks!
For Sale - Great Condition - Allen Edmonds Tresana From the AE Seven Italian Collection - Handmade MSRP $395.00 Does not come with shoe trees Comes with original box and dust bag Shoe taps have always been installed on front and back - No erosion to heel or sole
WTB 2nd Hand Suitsupply in a 36R/S or a 15. Thanks
Tom....i hope
WTB SuitSupply Suits Size 36