or Connect

Posts by JBG89

If anyone would be interested in selling some size 36 or small items please do let me know. Thanks
If anyone happens to have any size 34/36 or small items they are looking to unload - please let me know. Thanks!
Can anyone advise on what they have seen in the outlets in terms of tech fleece stuff? It seems some aeroloft pieces are showing up on the bay for ~$150 and am wondering if outlets have started carrying them.
Are sample sales usually pretty infrequent this time of year?
What passport holder/card holder do you use as a travel wallet? I'd like to keep a wallet hand to hold my passport and any lounge access cards that I use at airports. Thanks!
WTB SUITSUPPLY Size 34 / 36 / Small / 15-15.5 Thanks!
I can help proxy the NYC Five story off site sale - if interested, shoot me a message Last day seems to be today Thanks!
I can assist with this, my fees are on my website but feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!
Is the outlet now closed?
Hello, Has anyone ever used a proxy to purchase something from France/Italy and can they advise on who could possibly provide such a service. I'd like to purchase some leather goods as a gift (Handbags/wallets) etc. and given the USD/EUR, the going rate there seems extremely economical with bags costing up to 20% less than in NY. Thanks!