or Connect

Posts by justinjarboe

100% Merino. Only worn 1-2 times last winter. Insanely great quality, just wish it fit better on me. Better for broad shouldered guys. $365 from Inventory last winter. Asking $200 shipped.
Nice CP Company Shawl neck cardigan for sale. $100 shipped. Sizing is 50 in EU (mainland) so that corresponds to a 40 in the US, or a slim large. I normally wear a 38 but this fits right for me (a little chunky)
Got this last season and it's so warm that I haven't had to wear it at all. Figure it should go into a new home. New condition, no signs of wear at all. Thinking $300 shipped since it's basically brand new and unable to be found (sold out at Inventory) Small/38 Pit-to-Pit: 19" Length: 28" Sleeve: 21" More details/info can be found on the Inventory page for a version of the sweater in natural (the one for sale is in...
I haven't worn this jacket in forever so I figure it should go to a new home. It's a slim version of the original international jacket. It has a little healthy wear (see pics) but is in great shape. No rips, stains or tears. I figure $200 shipped (domestic) is fair enough since this is the slim version that is harder to come by.. Chest: 22" Back: 31.5" Arm: 20" Shoulders: 18"
I bought this jacket and decided I didn't like the fit after a wear or two. It's basically in brand new condition. Purchased from Unionmade in SF. Chest: 22" Sleeve: 24.75" Length: 27" Shoulder: 17.5" http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-732/Gant-Rugger-Canvas-Biker/Detail for more size/fit and details. Thinking $250 (including domestic shipping)
SOLD
SOLD
Freeman's Waxed Chore Jacket in duck and the Taylor Supply Whaler Jacket in bue. Both in size small. Both have been worn only a few times. One thing to note about the FSC jacket is that it's darker than pictured due to the light. It matched the color of a Filson duck jacket. I'm trying to get rid of both jackets for $175 (each). I wanted to list them on here before they went up on ebay. FSC Measurements: pit to pit:20" back: 28" sleeve (under):20" across shoulders:...
One last drop..
Yes, as in I can't get over it. Subsequently, another price drop.