or Connect

Posts by rocks

Meh...give me the V8.....
]Retail as shown on tag was 322 but I bought on sale. Fits more like a medium hence why I'm selling since I'm a true small. so although the tag shows UK x/small. It runs bigger... Measurements are as follows: pit to pit 20 inches shoulder across 17 inches Ships free USPS within 48 contiguous states... Price drop: 100...90 shipped
Best 2013 purchases: Roberto Collina sweater and a chunky knit cardigan, SLP sneakers, Hand knit scarf from a French label I can't recall and Frank Leder Linen shirt. Worst 2013 purchases has been either returned or sold so no regrets there. For 2014, I have my eyes set on a Herringbone/tweed slim blazer, no specific label in particular yet. SLP jodhpurs boots in black and one of the fine umbrellas that NMWA stocks... PS. 2014 purchase thus far : Big John slim tapered...
edit
Good work Teger...
Fits true to size so if you're a size 42 in CP's, these will fit. it was broken accidentally by myself but its functionality has no bearing. Condition 9/10 140 shipped CONUS UPS Ground. Edit found strap that was missing... see link below of professional photo: http://www.lyst.com/shoes/silent-damir-doma-skate-buckled-hitop-sneaker-black/
I still have my black Ricard since 2008 and it's in pristine condition. These days PS shoes does nothing for me. I also have the following all in pristine or new condition; Ricard in black-pristine Starr in Black, dark brown and poppy red. Dark brown still new since 2010. Poppy red in 9.9/10 condition Bronte side zip in burgundy...new since Jan 2009 The rest I have liquidated and have zero desire to acquire any more footwear from this label.
Grab a 2012 ISF when you can and report back; also, make sure you engage the sport button as well as manual mode during your drive. I'm looking forward to your review GF..... Ps. My beater raybans stay i the car sunglass holder; but not my Dior's....
Gentlemen, chill out, you both are taking this way too seriously. Lay off the condescending remarks and be respectful. The bickering going on here is childish and reflects badly on all of us. While I drive a BMW, I appreciate other cars; in fact., I've been driving BMW's for more than 10 years and currently on my 3rd and final one. My next car will be a Lexus, BMW has lost its way.... We all need to act our age in this thread, neither of you are teenagers so please act...