or Connect

Posts by rocks

Grab a 2012 ISF when you can and report back; also, make sure you engage the sport button as well as manual mode during your drive. I'm looking forward to your review GF..... Ps. My beater raybans stay i the car sunglass holder; but not my Dior's....
Gentlemen, chill out, you both are taking this way too seriously. Lay off the condescending remarks and be respectful. The bickering going on here is childish and reflects badly on all of us. While I drive a BMW, I appreciate other cars; in fact., I've been driving BMW's for more than 10 years and currently on my 3rd and final one. My next car will be a Lexus, BMW has lost its way.... We all need to act our age in this thread, neither of you are teenagers so please act...
Sorry to hear slacktide....
Just tried IE, no success there either...
The shop section on their website won't load....
Awesome interview, will check out this brand...thanks!
Jet Black E46 ZHP kit and Lowered on BBS LM's has always been easy for me to spot, no issues in various states...
Another vote for Roberto Collina, his knits are exquisite.....
I know the E90 M3 does not have the greatest aesthetic design but for now I still gravitate towards it over this new M3/M4...Just too goofy looking in the front. As such I can't bring myself to like it right now, perhaps later. So Jet, why would you choose this over an E90 M3 (note didn't mention E92 M3 since I prefer the sedan, of course you might prefer the coupe). Just want to hear your thoughts...
Condolences to Paul Walker and company as well as the teens....