or Connect

Posts by rocks

Yep, it's all about values, not everyone values the same things in life....and that's a fabulous premise....indifference.
Safe ride, I thought you were gonna have the car transported and fly in; that's quite a drive, good thing it's not manual....
^ Indeed! If I didn't have the SLP lows in white already, these would substitute. Or maybe not, since I sold my last pair of CP last week...moving on...
Yep, I bought the last pair of Chelsea boots in black yesterday. They have great customer service...
^I only saw the leather version on his site and they're sold out....
I like that, just don't care for the camo lining though....i know, nitpicking...
This looks like a decent project; awaiting fit pics, I am 5 10 150 pounds and wear a Japanese medium or usa small. Can't imagine how some of you guys have a 32/33 inch waist with similar stats to mine. my waist is 28 inches, 36 inc chest, 16.5 inch shoulders; so I am kinda skeptical since for a leather jacket mine would have to be very slim.
Exactly, I wear a size 28 or 29 in denim and these are Japanese labels..This isn't the EG thread...