or Connect

Posts by rocks

Congrats! I went with my sis a few months ago to get an IS and experienced the same thing. Needless to say I dragged her out, next month we will be buying a new car via the internet and have it delivered. Less headache and time that way.
Just passed one an hour ago, model S is super boring. I'll take a Panamera any day over the Tesla Model S. The Tesla is pretty popular in Sofla, even Whole Foods have charging stations for them.
No, they appeared sleeker, I believe you said SS2014, I might just have to go search that baller boots thread. They were gorgeous and fit my aesthetic...thanks anyway....
Brad, a few months ago you posted some black boots in the baller thread (msrp you claimed to be around a G)...can't recall if they were side zips or not. link request please...thanks.
This fits very slim, worn once years ago since I live in Sofla, waste of space in my wardrobe. Back in the days there was a frenzy getting these from Japan since they fit slim. I''m a suit size 36R and it fitted fine at the time. Selling at 90 shipped UPS Ground in the 48 states only. Arm pit to armpit: aproximately 20" Shoulder across: aprox. 16.5 inches Note: This fits a US small...I'm 5'11 147LBS and this fits me...use this as a guide.... Cheers!
Price drop, now 50 shipped. Must go, too tight for my muscular arms. That's what happens when things are stacked away in drawers.
3rd price drop now 170 shipped. PM for details, these are in excellent condition, one strap missing from one; this is something you won't notice. Retail was $400 on these last Fall.
Fits true to size so if you're a size 42 in CP's, these will fit. the loop is missing as shown in pic, it was broken accidentally by myself but its functionality has no bearing. It can be worn as is or just one strap. Condition 9/10 Pric drop 130 shipped CONUS UPS Ground.
Size Medium, made in Japan, light soft sweater, dark gray with stripes...runs small so this will only fit xsmall/small . Condition9/10. Measurements: armpit to armpit :aprox 19inches length: aprox 22 inches Note: the second pic showing the tag is the accurate representation of the color....
This has been worn twice since new, never washed, condition 9/10. Fabric is 100% cotton, made in Japan. Measurements: Armpit to armpit 18 inches Length: aprox: 22.5 icnhes Note this is size Medium but runs small so perfect for someone no taller than 5'10" and must be a small/xsmall us size. My arms have gotten too big for this to fit. 65 shipped CONUS UPS Ground.