or Connect

Posts by rocks

Discovered this yesterday while browsing and place my order..
NOW 185USD shipped.
Willing to accept a trade on a stark, size small....
I have a question on the RG grey jeans fit in size 46; how does it compare to BigJ size 29 I got from you?
I crashed into this thread two weeks ago and saw Jet's rec on magnesium, ordered this afternoon from Amazon. I don't sleep well at all so hopefully this works for me. Thanks all for your contributions.
I spoke with him via email last year about doing a grey suede size zips, I'm suppose to send him some pictures...gotta get to doing that now.
I got this from last season and wore it once last month. It's pretty warm for being non-wool. I have to let this go because it's too big. it fits like a medium. Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS Priority mail. Measurements are difficult to asses due to nature of the fabric, approximate measurements are as follows: Pit to pit 20.5 inches Length 26
I decided to part ways with this cardigan, bought on sale from SW and it is just too big for me, this is a medium according to them and i would say it fits a true medium. Tried on once and it just won't work for me so i'm letting it go. Rough measurements are as follows; also note, i measured this like a dress shirt...Shipping is free in the USA via USPS Priority Mail. pit-pit 21 inches Shoulder across 17 inches Length 27.5 inches
I just kopped slp hi-tops today via farfetch, white, with black/red accents version, sold all my cp's ,last pair sold in April, also have the SLP lows on gum sole in the same colorway from last Fall.No more sneakers for me. Ps. Jet, you're lying, i bet you have lots of grail sneakers stashed away somewhere...
^ Kopped a pair of the Carmina wholecut..should serve as my formal dress shoes....thanks! Will wait for next month drops for clothing purchases...