or Connect

Posts by rocks

This is what i use for deodorant, it works, though i might switch back to kiss my face since i don't really like stick due to residue; nonetheless this stuff works;:http://smile.amazon.com/Green-Tidings-Deodorant-Protection-Unscented/dp/B00EOG5XTE/ref=pd_bia_nav_t_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=06SDY29C1TB8947X6P6R
It amazes me that people still get excited about CP's in 2015....
What about a trip for the Sf underground posse, guys like NN and Synth are resident celebrities here; spread the love...
Discovered this yesterday while browsing and place my order..
NOW 185USD shipped.
Willing to accept a trade on a stark, size small....
I have a question on the RG grey jeans fit in size 46; how does it compare to BigJ size 29 I got from you?
I crashed into this thread two weeks ago and saw Jet's rec on magnesium, ordered this afternoon from Amazon. I don't sleep well at all so hopefully this works for me. Thanks all for your contributions.
I spoke with him via email last year about doing a grey suede size zips, I'm suppose to send him some pictures...gotta get to doing that now.
I got this from last season and wore it once last month. It's pretty warm for being non-wool. I have to let this go because it's too big. it fits like a medium. Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS Priority mail. Measurements are difficult to asses due to nature of the fabric, approximate measurements are as follows: Pit to pit 20.5 inches Length 26