or Connect

Posts by rocks

A co worker of mine bought one two weeks ago, I have sat in it, pretty useless back seats. He likes it though and claims it handles good. Here in Miami, his is the first I have seen in the wild. He also got the 4 cylinder turbo at a huge discount. This is a lease btw.
Newest Porsche dealer opened in SW Broward just north of Pines in Davie; definitely huge demand in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area.
Buttero's fits huge, I would suggest sizing down one from you CP size/ MMM/SLP size. I have a pair of slipons from last year bought on sale that are a size too big. As such have not worn.
FAU B.S. in Accounting
New photos added...
Just seeing this, will post new pics this weekend in daylight.
Pictures added; note shoe trees not included.
I bought my same size in the Rain last (Carmina whole-cut), did not do enough research to see that rain last is more accommodating than the Simpson last. I don't spend much time on this side of the forum, mostly S&D since that's more my style.
I got these here from the MTO program last year. These are new and must go since it appears i misjudge my size. Price 450USD shipped in the USA. If you missed that program here's your opportunity to buy these and avoid paying customs. See link below for the pair I bought from Skoatie. http://www.styleforum.net/t/480655/carmina-burgundy-museum-calf-adelaide-pre-order.
220 Shipped $200 shipped