or Connect

Posts by rocks

Excellent interview guys...
I am down to one pair of CP sneakers and I also have a new pair of SLP's lows white/burgundy on the gum sole from last season which I have yet to wear since Summer hasn't approached yet. The SLP's seems a tiny bit sleeker than my burgundy leather CP Achilles, which it's still in excellent condition even though it's about 4 years old.
I need a pair of these, just in case they pop up anywhere....
Meh...give me the V8.....
Retail as shown on tag was 322 but I bought on sale. Fits more like a medium hence why I'm selling since I'm a true small. so although the tag shows UK x/small. It runs bigger... Measurements are as follows: pit to pit 20 inches shoulder across 17 inches Ships free UPS Ground within 48 contiguous states...
Down to just 3 now and I might just keep it that way; Mr. Olive raw indigo W+H raw indigo Big John raw black
Best 2013 purchases: Roberto Collina sweater and a chunky knit cardigan, SLP sneakers, Hand knit scarf from a French label I can't recall and Frank Leder Linen shirt. Worst 2013 purchases has been either returned or sold so no regrets there. For 2014, I have my eyes set on a Herringbone/tweed slim blazer, no specific label in particular yet. SLP jodhpurs boots in black and one of the fine umbrellas that NMWA stocks... PS. 2014 purchase thus far : Big John slim tapered...
edit
Good work Teger...