or Connect

Posts by rocks

How does the +J pants fit in a size 30; is the quality acceptable? I need some cheap decent pants for work.
BBF are not slimmer than GV per my observations, I've only tried on 1 GV and sold it, it was xsm and a little too tight. I wear BBF shirts for work purposes, all OCBD in BB1 which is like a 15 in dress shirts. I still had to get them all slimmed down. They felt like a medium to me, I would guess I would wear a small in GV.
I say perma ban these trolls and retards, this place is pretty lenient...you ave to be a real wanker to get banned here...A guy wishing death on someone in a state like hers should be perma banned...hopefully he's not an adult...
Charcoal herringbone pants Black Hitop SLP sneakers Grey suede boots(regret selling the YMC ones I had) Carmina whole cut in black FL Chunky knit cardi/sweater RG purple knit NWMA Cheap decent quality slim pants for work Slim grey denim(this is hard to find)
This is insanity, the prices are unreal...
The Sonny's are awesome, fits perfectly with my style.....on my FW KOP list....
Kopped the Miami sweater, gotta represent....
Only managed to kop a Raf Tie, few must have pieces that I would have bought is sold out of my size. the pitfalls of being a size small...
what's the quality like?