or Connect

Posts by heartlessphil

I honestly don't know but as you said, they're blazing fast. Also, The guy at customer service, Jester, is very friendly and helpful when you have to make a return. The jacket I've ordered at TBs was 150$ cheaper than other websites, shipping was free and took less than 5 days! It's hard to beat! What helps is the -20% tax you get when you are not in the EU. :-)
Zara copy every designer it's crazy lol. I was at their store yesterday...I'm not sure if it's zara or topman but I saw a kind of replica of the varsity bomber with the withe straps on the shoulders lol...except it was made in cotton. :-(
I had the same problem...but I buy the NS and bring em to a tailor to have them tapered..cost 20$ it's worth it imo!
You can always buy it from the official A.P.C store! http://www.apc.fr/wwuk/men/casual-jackets/kenickie-teddy-jacket_pFVAAATIW/colour-color_dBA00003082-BV00305045.htmlThey have S, M and XL left!
I ordered 3 items from TBS recently and paid around 25$ CAD in customs fee each time! I live in Montreal and they use fedEx...and fedEX ALWAYS charge customs fee from what I've seen so far! At least it's not too expensive!
I think it's pretty obvious they're too small...especially in the middle pic...looks like leggings to me. I would size up if I was you!
It's really reversible? is it all camo on the reverse side? nice jacket anyway! :-)
What Toj model is it? Almost identical to my A.P.C jacket here :
Bought this A.P.C jacket online and it's too small for me. Return costs are too expansive and the delays are too long. It's a size large, brand new with tags, unworn! retail price on apc store is 790$ US before shipping! 600$ USD shipped and it's yours! it's sold out almost everywhere! I'm in canada (north america only)
removed