or Connect

Posts by heartlessphil

I ordered 3 items from TBS recently and paid around 25$ CAD in customs fee each time! I live in Montreal and they use fedEx...and fedEX ALWAYS charge customs fee from what I've seen so far! At least it's not too expensive!
I think it's pretty obvious they're too small...especially in the middle pic...looks like leggings to me. I would size up if I was you!
It's really reversible? is it all camo on the reverse side? nice jacket anyway! :-)
What Toj model is it? Almost identical to my A.P.C jacket here :
Bought this A.P.C jacket online and it's too small for me. Return costs are too expansive and the delays are too long. It's a size large, brand new with tags, unworn! retail price on apc store is 790$ US before shipping! 600$ USD shipped and it's yours! it's sold out almost everywhere! I'm in canada (north america only)
removed
haha well it wasn't THAT bad! had a tee underneat. Just my face! it's 30 outside so it's not the best time to try a wool/leather jacket! My arms were clean my arms were clean!
Returning it would probably cost me around 50$ of shipping. They don't seem to have xlarge size left. (I emailed them, waiting for an answer). Ah the joy of buying online haha!
I've just received my apc jacket...I need some advice... Should I keep? wondering if the sleeves are too short. the rest of the jacket seems of a good size imo. But i'd like to hear you on it! thanks.
I prefer low sneakers...less trouble! :-)