or Connect

Posts by heartlessphil

Just received my new pair of APC NS, got them tapered a bit and already getting complimented. APC for the win!
You're welcome
code valid before sept 30th : PRE-FW13-F08DB2BA (15% off)
Exactly why I prefer my achilles wool over my achilles black leather :-)
my common project achilles black wool are not lame at all I get compliment all the time!
Brand new, unworn, with tags. I bought it but it's too small for me. It's a size large. retail price is 790$ USD before shipping. I'm selling it 600$ shipped in USA/Canada I'd prefer the C.O.D method for payment but could accept paypal. Thanks! The jacket is incredibly nice! don't miss your chance!
600$ shipped in the North america!
It can be expensive. I returned jeans for 38$ (from montreal, canada) it was the absolute cheapest option for me. Its without a tracking number, without insurance...took about 2 weeks for TBS to receive the jeans.I tried to return a jacket recenty, the lowest price was 68$, basic shipping, 3-6 weeks delay.. :-(That's all via Canada post...I doubt there are cheaper options out there but I might be wrong.My advice, be sure it's gonna fit and you like the item lol
I honestly don't know but as you said, they're blazing fast. Also, The guy at customer service, Jester, is very friendly and helpful when you have to make a return. The jacket I've ordered at TBs was 150$ cheaper than other websites, shipping was free and took less than 5 days! It's hard to beat! What helps is the -20% tax you get when you are not in the EU. :-)
Zara copy every designer it's crazy lol. I was at their store yesterday...I'm not sure if it's zara or topman but I saw a kind of replica of the varsity bomber with the withe straps on the shoulders lol...except it was made in cotton. :-(