or Connect

Posts by heartlessphil

Don't want to sound like an asshole but your shoes are good for the trashcan me thinks lol. I would not wear 600$ sneakers as everyday beaters... but that's just me. Because in this current state they looks like old stan smith someone would wear for mow lawning. How many days per week were you wearing them?, just curious...
I own both shoes, except the cp in black but i'd say go with the cp. I prefer the slp sole but the toe box is nicer on the cp. Unless the quality has been upgraded since the 1st slp season, I think the cp are best.
Seriously they're now my favorite sneakers in my ''collection''...collection of 8 pairs lol.
Just got my SLP black & white high top sneakers. They're incredible! I also own 2 pairs of the low sneakers of S/S 2013 I believe but these new one feels much better. The leather is softttttt! Sorry for the iphone quality pics!
I'm also 6 ft tall and I buy size 35x34 apc NS. They are baggy but I bring them to a tailor and ask them to taper the jeans. After that they look great!
Yea man the perforated toebox looks much nicer than the plain one imo.
remove
wow that's a very dumb job on your jeans,,,never go to that tailor again hehe!
I've just handled the black/white version at a local store and they looked very nice. I think i'm going to buy em this week!
Yea same for me!