or Connect

Posts by heartlessphil

Grats on the 25 lbs loss. I'm in the same boat as you. Weight 215 ish lbs / 6f1 and most of my clothes don't fit at the moment. I need to find the motivation to lose 25 lbs. I have 2 nice pairs of givenchy jeans waiting for me to lose some damn weight. There is no way I could rock SLP jeans with their cuts. What have you changed that was the most beneficial? I've been able to lose 20 pounds in 4 months by completely eleminating sugar but I regained pretty much everything...
just fill up your washer with cold water, put a litttttttle bit of detergent and soak the jeans in the washer for a couple minutes (dont start the machine, just do it manually), remove and hang at vertical. That's how I would do it.
42. They fit pretty much like last season low sneakers...Maybe a liiiiittle roomier.
Real life pictures of my new black and white high tops!
Yea sorry If I sounded harsh but you're right that white shoes are almost impossible to keep neat. It's crazy what a night at the bar can do to sneakers heh! There is always one too drunk guy who steps on your toes and will permanently damage your toe box lol. I'll would never wear black shoes to a bar, it's dark/black or nothing hehe
Dunno but what's the point of paying 600$ for shoes if they look like 60$ shoes after couple months? When I spend 600$ on shoes I expect them to last for a long time. I have 8 pairs of "baller" sneakers that I put on rotation so they'll always look like nice shoes! That is how to get your money worth imho. But, to each his own.
Don't want to sound like an asshole but your shoes are good for the trashcan me thinks lol. I would not wear 600$ sneakers as everyday beaters... but that's just me. Because in this current state they looks like old stan smith someone would wear for mow lawning. How many days per week were you wearing them?, just curious...
I own both shoes, except the cp in black but i'd say go with the cp. I prefer the slp sole but the toe box is nicer on the cp. Unless the quality has been upgraded since the 1st slp season, I think the cp are best.
Seriously they're now my favorite sneakers in my ''collection''...collection of 8 pairs lol.
Just got my SLP black & white high top sneakers. They're incredible! I also own 2 pairs of the low sneakers of S/S 2013 I believe but these new one feels much better. The leather is softttttt! Sorry for the iphone quality pics!