or Connect

Posts by heartlessphil

-Brand new, never worn, with box/dust bag/extra laces -Size 42 EU -Removable insole -Shipping only in North America via standard ground shipping. -Accepting only verified Paypal account -Asking 750 USD (free shipping) -This item is sold out everywhere
I really like Michel brisson on Laurier Avenue (michelbrisson.com) SSense (ssense.com) in the old Montreal of course (They have a sale at the moment, if you see something you like on their website you can have them transfer the item at the boutique to try it on in person) Takes 1-2 days usually. Holt renfrew in the basement is nice too Boutique Duo on prince arthur street Those are my favorites...
Yea I was disapointed with the Ssense sale. I went around 2 p.m and didn't find anything cool. If there was something nice I bet you had to be there at 10 a.m to have a chance!!!
Tomorrow starts the 1st SSENSE warehouse sale. It's located in Ahuntsic, montreal. details here : https://www.facebook.com/events/1421469028120875/
lol but true!
Jesus! I tried a 1800 cal diet with an app to monitor all my calories...1800 was easy for me. but 900 that would be hard!
Grats on the 25 lbs loss. I'm in the same boat as you. Weight 215 ish lbs / 6f1 and most of my clothes don't fit at the moment. I need to find the motivation to lose 25 lbs. I have 2 nice pairs of givenchy jeans waiting for me to lose some damn weight. There is no way I could rock SLP jeans with their cuts. What have you changed that was the most beneficial? I've been able to lose 20 pounds in 4 months by completely eleminating sugar but I regained pretty much everything...
just fill up your washer with cold water, put a litttttttle bit of detergent and soak the jeans in the washer for a couple minutes (dont start the machine, just do it manually), remove and hang at vertical. That's how I would do it.
42. They fit pretty much like last season low sneakers...Maybe a liiiiittle roomier.
Real life pictures of my new black and white high tops!