or Connect

Posts by heartlessphil

Fully equipped! :-)
-Worn 2-3 times outside only, LIKE NEW, with box/dust bag/extra laces. -Size 41 EU -Removable insole -Shipping only in North America via standard ground shipping. -Accepting only verified Paypal account -Asking 349 USD (free shipping) Retail price 795$ -This item is sold out everywhere
-Leather sleeves with wool body -Brand new, never worn, with original tags -Size is Large -Shipping only in North America via standard ground shipping. -Accepting only verified Paypal account -Asking700 USD (free shipping) -This item is sold out everywhere
-Brand new, never worn, with box/dust bag/extra laces -Size 42 EU -Removable insole -Shipping only in North America via standard ground shipping. -Accepting only verified Paypal account -Asking 549 USD (free shipping) -This item is sold out everywhere
-Brand new, never worn, with box/dust bag/extra laces -Size 42 EU -Removable insole -Shipping only in North America via standard ground shipping. -Accepting only verified Paypal account -Asking 750 USD (free shipping) -This item is sold out everywhere
I really like Michel brisson on Laurier Avenue (michelbrisson.com) SSense (ssense.com) in the old Montreal of course (They have a sale at the moment, if you see something you like on their website you can have them transfer the item at the boutique to try it on in person) Takes 1-2 days usually. Holt renfrew in the basement is nice too Boutique Duo on prince arthur street Those are my favorites...
Yea I was disapointed with the Ssense sale. I went around 2 p.m and didn't find anything cool. If there was something nice I bet you had to be there at 10 a.m to have a chance!!!
Tomorrow starts the 1st SSENSE warehouse sale. It's located in Ahuntsic, montreal. details here : https://www.facebook.com/events/1421469028120875/
lol but true!
Jesus! I tried a 1800 cal diet with an app to monitor all my calories...1800 was easy for me. but 900 that would be hard!